Chapter 19

It's has been three days that I've come home from the hospital and I haven't been the same. Ever since the doctor told me I had a miscarriage I have felt awful. And all because of Embry. Why did I ever have to meet him! I hope he rots in prison.
"Love are you alright?" I heard Rafael say as he opened our bedroom door. "The kids wanted to see you."
"Not now. I just want to be left alone." I said upset.
"Please dear, talk to me. Don't shut me out." Rafael said.
I didn't want to shut him out, but I was just so upset. Why did this have to happen to us.
"Please just go." I said and started crying my eyes out.
"No Luca, Lucia! Come back here!" I heard Rafael yelled 5 minutes later. Next thing I knew there was something bouncing on Rafael and I's bed. I turned to see the twins who were smiling at me but frowned when they saw my sad face. I sat up and looked at them with a small smile.
"Mommy? You okay?" Lucy asked me.
"Why you sad?" Luca asked.
"Mommy was hurt by a very bad man." I said trying to explain it as best as I could. I then felt the bed shrink. I looked to see that Rafael had sat down on the bed.
"But he gone?" Lucy asked.
"Yes, but he did something really bad to mommy." Rafael said trying to explain the situation to our kids.
"What he do?" Luca asked.
"He hit mommy and he-" Rafael said tears starting to form in his eyes. He was probably trying to explain the miscarriage.
"Go ahead it's fine." I said
"Mommy had a baby inside her tummy and it died. It went to heaven." Rafael said.
"Like mommy's grandma?" Lucy asked.
"Yes." I said.
"But we loved it just like your daddy and I love you both and nobody did anything wrong. Okay?" I asked.
"Okay mommy!" They both said and hugged me and then I knew I would be okay as long as I had Rafael and the kids.
"Rafael I want to have a service just us and the kids for the baby we lost." I said.
"Would that help you with healing?" Rafael asked.
"Yes, but let's do it when you have off work next seeing as I'm so worn out from crying." I said.
"Alright just take it easy today and I'll take care of the twins."Rafael said.
"Good luck." I said with a slight laugh and kissed Rafael and then laid down and closed my eyes.

(Just a filler. What should happen?)