Bringing the guests

Reena C. Anemoi, princess of Finality and harbinger of the wayward winds, found herself in a pickle. 

"Oh, this is a nice place," The predecessor of her beloved father, the Anemo Archon, Barbatos, said as the bard looked upon the rows of books in her pocket dimension's library. One of them, more specifically, her private entertainment library containing numerous books across the multiverse and gathered with the help of Lady Fuli. 

"Thank you for the delightful tea," Zhongli, A.K.A Rex Lapis, the predecessor of her alternate realities' father, said as he lowered the empty cup of tea. 

"Indeed, it is quite delectable," Beelzebul, the Electro archon, and her aunt(in another reality), said as she lowered her own cup with a small smile. 

Reena smiled at this while moving with grace as she refilled their cups while her cyan-green accented cloak over her dress danced with the winds that flowed from the cosmos and into the study. 

"Thank you, my aunt taught me how to make Tea," Reena said with a smile before looking down as she felt someone tugging on her cloak. "Yes, Lady Buer?" 

"Can I really look around here?" Nahida, also known as Buer, asked, her elf ears twitching rapidly as her eyes shone. 

"Of course, you can," Reena said as she smiled at how Barbatos helped Buer pick some books. "I deeply apologize for my blunder," Reena bowed toward the Archons. 

"It's fine, girly," Barbatos said with a smile as he turned to his pixie form and floated around Reena and rested on the harbinger's black-cyan-green-tipped-streaked white hair. "It's good to see that my successor has a beautiful daughter," 

"Thank you, Sir Barbatos," Reena said with a smile. 

"Now, now. Please call me Venti." The wind pixie said as he turned to his bard form and landed beside the girl only for Reena to pull out a shattered Vision crystal and for it to spread similar to a hologram projection. 

"It seems like most of the guests have arrived," Reena said with a sigh as the projection showed the current guests. 

----

Lumine looked around inside the theater as she stood up properly. She was resting after a long day of adventuring with Paimon when she fell asleep and suddenly found herself in an unknown place.

"Lumine! Paimon!" Amber, her first friend in Monstadt excitedly hugged her, 

"Amber! It's nice to meet you," Lumine said with a smile, hugging the red-themed girl before smiling even more when she caught sight of Diluc helping Jean stand up while Klee sat on Albedo's shoulders as he stood beside Sucrose. 

"This one does not know this place," Cloud Retainer said as she stood in her human form beside Shenhe and Chongyun. 

"A theater?" Yun Jin whispered before smiling as she saw Barbara and Nilou approaching. 

"Well, well," Tortellini- I mean Tartaglia, said as he approached the group. The people were separated into several groups. 

Monstadt

Liyue

Sumeru

Inazuma

Snezhnaya

"It seems like everyone is here," Hearing the melodic voice, Ayaka who was on her way to Lumine paused as she looked at the black stone in the theater. 

Lumine watched in horror as a gateway opened in a similar fashion to when the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles stopped her and her brother. Shaking in horror, the winds danced gracefully as a beautiful young woman with white hair and black streaks dressed in a beautiful White dress with beautiful inviting sky-blue eyes appeared with her white cloak dancing leisurely on her.