The false former archon, the truths, knights, and death part 2

"So, we will be watching Bronya now?" Seele from the underworld asked with a teasing smile as she looked at her friend. Bronya Rand, pouted inside as she noticed how bigger her counterpart was and how she looked close to her version of Seele. 

"Yup! Go! Bronya-Onee-Chan!" Seele Vollerei shouted as she watched the Bronya on-screen decimate the sky people while she took her seat on Cerberus' side while hugging him tightly, making her Belobog counterpart raise her brow at how possessive her counterpart could be. 

Cerberus just chuckled as he watched Bronya decimate the aliens. 

Rex Crozzo, the impostor, swung his spear toward Bronya only for Adam to block it with his sword as Seele moved and used her scythe to take the impostor's head. 

Rexpostor smirked under his hood as he raised his forearm to block the blade and stop the scythe from moving as an amber rectangular monument formed under Seele, sending her flying. 

Bronya reappeared beside Rexpostor and used her bladed pistol to shoot a concentrated laser that sent the impostor flying. 

"Don't relax!" Bronya shouted as she noticed Seele land beside her. 

Welt Yang jumped towards the impostor with a sword in hand. Once he was close, the former Herrscher and the impostor met each other in an exchange with Welt staying close and preventing the impostor from using his spear to its fullest.

"Woah! Look at Uncle Welt go!" March said in awe as she watched Welt bat away the spear's shaft only to grab the blade and slam his sword's pommel on the impostor's jaw. 

Welt smiled in embarrassment as he watched himself go toe to toe with the disappointment of an impostor of his nephew. 

"Luckily, Rex never showed and recorded his true potential in battle," Bronya said as Void Archives formed several machine guns and fired at the impostor that was sent flying when Welt formed a black hole that pulled the impostor away from him. 

"Yeah... if it was Rex-Onii-Chan..." Seele whispered as she twirled her lance as black mist danced around her. Seele looked at Bronya as the Herrscher of truth opened a wormhole, an imitation of her friend's Adeptus art. Seele landed behind the impostor and swung her scythe, cutting the spear he used in half, before doing another one that severed the impostor's hand, corroding the remains as she kicked him away from her and into Adam.

"Yeah! Go, Seele!" Veliona, Seele's number one simp, roared as she saw how her alter-ego managed to disarm both literally and figuratively. 

"Other me!" Seele shouted as she hid her face on Cerberus' arm while Reese jumped and landed on her uncle's lap. 

"Well, you did get better," Cerberus said with a smile, an act that made Seele hide her face even more. 

The impostor of Cerberus growled as he formed an amber sword and severed the corroding arm while he turned his blade into a spear. 

"Professor Welt!" Bronya shouted, catching the attention of the Crozzo knight. "It's time," Bronya said and the former Herrscher nodded. "Seele, Adam, Timido," 

"We'll hold them off," Adam said as he revved his sword's handle, causing the blade to heat up while Timido prepared himself. Stone spears formed around the impostor as it tried to mirror one of Cerberus' main techniques as the spears shot toward the group. 

"Pathetic," The void archives, using one of Otto Apocalypse's spare bodies, said as several ethereal constructs of stone monuments blocked the lances while he crossed his arms. 

"That's him...," Himeko whispered as she looked at their former companion.

"The real one could effortlessly field a hundred to a thousand stone spears!" Void Archives roared as several spears of yellow ethereal energy formed above him. "You disgrace his memory!"