The side-effect of archon hood

"Rex... what do you mean the amber throne is your prison?" Welt asked as he looked at his nephew. 

"Guizhong, Uncle Welt..." Cerberus said as he took out a cube, the same cube he was working on a few viewings ago. "Everyone, I want you to try and open this," Cerberus said, setting the cube down on the ground.

Silver wolf raised her brow as she looked at the cube in interest. She and the other Stellaron hunters were in a hidden part of the theater.

"Let me just," Cerberus said as he bit off a part of his skin and poured a drop of blood on it, "Activate, amber throne," 

Nothing happened. Yet, the cube throbbed as if it was a living heart. slowly but surely, it harmonized itself with the pocket dimension of the Archon hall and it happened faster than light. 

"do it," Cerberus said as he presented the floating cube to them. 

"Interesting, Silver Wolf," Kafka said and before she knew it, the hacker had already appeared near the former archon. 

Welt focused on the cube as he looked at it, ignoring everything as his mastery and status as the 2nd Herrscher of Reason allowed him to analyze the beating heart of the cube. Amazed at how alive it felt, it was only then that he realized it. The beating of the heart instantly synchronized with his ability, harmonizing it. 

Sweat fell from Welt's forehead along with Guizhong as they analyzed the cube. Even Cloud Retainer, in her human form, stumbled at the sheer engineering. 

"It's singing..." Silver wolf whispered, mesmerized by the cube. 

"Tonal architecture of the Dwemer, the scientific wonders of the age of technology," Cerberus whispered in a trance-like strength as he flared a bit of his Power that instantly became comparable to that of the Herrscher of Finality's weakest feats. 

Silver Wolf smirked in nervous excitement as she looked at the cube. Herta and Asta looked at the cube as they began to Analyze it. "Originally, I had intended for it to allow me to raise my affinity with the element of geo, but an accident made me realize how I should fear my status as both an archon and herrscher." 

"This is only a prototype and contains only a fraction of the original amber throne's complexity," Cerberus revealed as he handed them the cube. "This is the Amber Throne, type S," Cerberus said. "In my madness and research into the Void Engine, this allowed me to find out about the Multiverse," 

"Then," 

"Yes, Uncle Welt. The amber throne is created from the accumulated knowledge found throughout the numerous worlds of the multiverse with the help of the Amber Throne type B to gather data and for type H to run the simulations, I used the type Neo to other imaginary trees with the help of the knowledge and theories I made based from Skyrim's tonal architecture." Cerberus said. "The black boxes are the key to my throne, I scattered them on earth and the last one is being kept in the golden throne of my dear friend, the emperor of Mankind. But to make sense of why I did this... Reena, can you play it and take the children away?" 

"I will," Reena said as her eyes glowed. 

"Finally!" The voice of Kiana Kaslana echoed in the entire theater as she and Bronya appeared in the theater room. "I told you that using his theories in his journals can help us." 

"Yes, yes, Kiana Idiotka. I missed when you were the dumbest one of all of us," Bronya quipped with a dramatic sigh.

"You're just jealous that I didn't," Kiana turned around as she saw Reena. Feeling the familiar hum of Finality in her, she looked around and saw him. Her best friend, holding onto one of his Black boxes, now renamed amber thrones. Tears fell from her eyes