New people in the theater

Venti, the Anemo Archon, noticed the way the 5-year-old's hair glowed as she teleported in the arms of the young woman. 

It was like... 

'Interesting,' The Anemo Archon thought as a cough made all the people in the theater look at the Girl with black and white hair. 

"Reena! This is Auntie Kiana!" Reese introduced with a bright smile that made most women in the crowd coo. "Auntie Kiana! Look, that's my new friend, Reena!" Reese said with a beautiful smile as she looked at the woman. 

Kiana's eyes widened as she saw the now completely dark hair of Reena. Something about her reminded her of...

A sad smile faded into a bright light as she desperately tried to break a barrier in front of her. 

"Auntie?" Hearing the soft voice of her niece, Kiana smiled at the little girl. 

"I'm fine," Hearing the reply made Reese nod and gently get out of the hold of her aunt. A beautiful and divine-looking sleeveless robe covered her small form and in an instant, Kiana saw the smiling form of her best friend holding Reese's head with a smile on his face. 

"We found her!" the people of Liyue cried out in joy. 

The simple act of Reese wanting to access more of her powers to make her aunt smile caught the attention of the people of Liyue. The dark streaks of her pink hair were replaced by amber along with her eyes. A crystal flower formed from numerous precious gems and amber appeared in her hand. 

"here you go!" Reese said with a beautiful smile, handing her aunt the flower. "Cerby said that flowers make girls smile!" 

Ninnguang of the Liyue Qixing approached the duo. Seeing this, Kiana immediately raised her guard and transformed into her HoV battlesuit. 

"Greetings, Lady Archon," Ninnguang greeted respectfully as she knelt in front of Reese followed by most of the people of Liyue inside the theater save for the Adepti. "I am Ningguang of the Liyue Qixing." 

"Enough," Kiana coldly said, picking Reese up as her void lances appeared. She could not lose her! Like... 

"Please, guardian of our Archon," Ningguang said as she looked at Kiana. The child possessed the same presence and power (to an extent) that Rex Lapis had when she visited him in her dream. She found her. The successor of their archon and it was her duty to guide and protect her. 

"Please leave Reese be for now," Reena interjected, offering her hand toward Ningguang. "Reese is still a child and she is not yet aware of her powers," 

"But she is the successor of Rex Lapis," One of the Adepti said, causing a duo to sneeze. 

"Indeed, this one senses the power and divinity that Rex Lapis had in this child," Cloud retainer said.

Sadly, it was the wrong thing to say. For Kiana Kaslana, A Herrscher and someone who has powers beyond mortal understanding and was quite protective of her family and friends... coupled with the fact that the girl was one of the last few things she has left that reminded her of her best friend.

Knowing how volatile the young woman could be now that her triggers were being subconsciously released, Reena looked at Kiana. "Hmm~ Hm~ Hm~ Hm~,"

Hearing the hum made Kiana look at Reena and noticed how she gently raised her hand to scratch the back of her head. 

"I apologize for most of you being teleported here," Reena said sincerely, bowing to the people in the theater. A humble act yet one that made Kiana feel pride for some reason. "I am working on ways to bring you back but it will take a while due to..." Kiana and Reena both looked at the brass golem. "Some issues," 

Clearing her throat, the young woman looked at the group. 

"Anyway, I have prepared some entertainment, food, and drinks for everyone involved," Reena said with a smile. "But please do not fight outside of the arena-," 

"Kiana, are you here?" Bronya Zaychick in her Silverwing battlesuit asked, stepping out of a portal and when she turned around. The Herrscher of Reason and the Cryo Archon looked at each other. 

"Reese?" A familiar voice echoed in the theater causing Kiana to freeze up while Bronya's eyes widened. "Are you here, you little brat?" 

"I am not a brat!" Reese shouted. 

"Ah, why are you in the Archon hall?" The voice repeated making Lumine raise a brow. Where did that voice come from? 

"Ah! Cerberus! Help!" A voice from another guy said. 

"Wait! Shit!" Cerberus' voice cried out. "Back off March!"

The voice of a girl breathing heavily echoed in the room. 

"Hehe~ Come on, Cerby~ It's time for you, and Dan Heng to join us~," 

"Never! I will never cross-dress again!" Cerberus shouted. "Run Dan Heng!" 

the connection was cut off after the sound of some scuffles happened. 

"What was that?" Paimon asked in pure confusion, unsure as to what just happened. "Hey!" Floating next to Reese, Paimon gently patted her head. "Who was that?" 

"Huh?" Reese asked, looking at Paimon. "Woah! You can float!" Reese said with a bright smile. "Maybe I can do that too! Oh wait, Cerby said I can't levitate without him near me," 

"That voice is familiar," Bronya whispered to herself as she looked at Reese. The power that he had... 

Seele Vollerei, the guardian of the Quantum Sea appeared, floating in the air as if she were underwater. "Bronya," Seele greeted with a smile. "I felt Rex-Kun's power here," She then turned to Kiana. 

"Kiana," Seele said with a beautiful, glowing smile. 

Kiana turned around with a smile of her own. Tears of joy fell from her joyful blue eyes. "He's back!" She whispered happily. 

=-=-=-=-

The reactions will start next chapter. So stay tuned for more! 

You guys can comment on what you guys want the squad to react on, but they will be replaced by Hoyoverse and Crozzoverse Characters for simplicity's sake. 

Also, who wants to have Genshin girls be a part of Cerberus' harem?