The holder and the successor

"We will be watching, Cerberus' own musical universe, Evillious Chronicles, after this!" Reena said with a smile as seven chess pieces could be seen on the screen with seven hooded figures with Cerberus' hooded profile with his arms crossed as he held four mirrors by the chain with a dagger in his hand as a bottle floated in the air beside him. Reena could be seen smiling as she held a doll of a man with dark hair and eyes dressed in a male version of her outfit. 

The last familiar figure was Makoto with a man dressed in a trench coat behind her, holding onto a Katana while Makoto smiled at the purple flower in her hand. A bishop chess piece that glowed pink floated on top of the flower.

Cerberus had the rook chess piece as a figure of H/C hair wearing a white hooded robe was visible through one of the mirrors along with Reese, Rex Lapis, and lastly, a blurred figure.

A queen chess piece was on the doll's chest while Reena held the doll in place with a smile. 

"..." Cerberus raised his hood, hiding while Reese grinned. 

"Oh my, a songwriter and not a brute, how interesting," Venti said with a grin as he looked at Cerberus. 

"You write songs too?" Serval and Xinyan asked, looking at the hooded figure while Cerberus said nothing. 

"He does!" March said as she showed a photo of Cerberus playing with a guzheng, a piano, and finally, a violin. 

"My training as a knight did not only compose of fighting," Cerberus whispered. "My brothers and trainers wanted me to have a hobby and I picked music up," 

Welt chuckled and decided to drop a tidbit. 

"I have used some of the songs he wrote while he was still a student and they are quite well," Welt said with a smile as he looked at the others. "In fact, his notes containing some of his songs were auctioned and reached a nice amount. Especially when he played heavy metal," 

"Damn it," Cerberus said as he looked away. 

"That's nice," Guizhong said with a smile as she draped herself on Cerberus' seat's backrest with a grin. "Can you play for us?"

 "n-." 

"Cerby will!" Reese said with a grin. Guizhong smiled as she reached inside the darkness of the hood that hid his face and pulled his cheek. 

"You remind me of Rex Lapis, you know," Guizhong said with a fond smile, seeing alarm bells in the people of Liyue. 

"So, you're the successor," Cerberus's voice echoed inside the theater, as the screen showed a man with h/c hair dressed in a school uniform sitting on a throne as the hooded form of Cerberus, a white one, appeared. "Congratulations, you succeeded," Cerberus said, clapping as he approached the reborn Archon

"Hey, he looks like you," Hu Tao said, looking at Zhongli as he sat beside Guizhong, behind Cerberus. 

"I can see that, Master Hu," Zhongli said while Cerberus felt the look of the Adepti as he held Reese on his lap while Asta sat on his side and Stelle on the other. The lead researcher was a blushing mess as Peppy tugged on Cerberus's sleeve. 

"What do you mean by that, mister Cerberus," Asta asked, looking at the hooded male, wondering why he even wore one in the first place. 

"Well, while I would love to explain, I am afraid that I am under the terms of a contract, thus I can't share it with anyone other than Uncle Welt, Reese, and several other people," Cerberus said as he looked at the lead researcher. 

"Are you mocking me?" the man asked as divinity flowed from his entire being. A divinity that all Adepti knew and were familiar with. 

The Adepti narrowed their eyes at the hooded male as his white-robe counterpart on the screen wilted.