The false former archon, the truths, knights, and death part 1

Cerberus. recovering from the prior viewing, easily disarmed Sushang as he threw her into Arlan as he used his impractical sword. 

"Again," Cerberus said as he threw Sushang's sword back to her. He had decided to train the alternate version of his ancestor/distant relative, and a new student in the training room of the Archon hall. 

Asta watched the spar as Cerberus used his stylized Dacian Falx with ease to deflect and easily take care of the head of security and junior cloud knight. The lead researcher held a book given to her by Reena about some inventions from the planet Earth, the home planet of Cerberus. Thinking of the male made her cheeks heat up. 

Lumine watched the knight with interest, noting how his eyes glowed a dull amber glow every once in a while as he managed to defeat the two sparring partners he had with his impractical blade. Lumine watched as Cerberus deflected Arlan's strike and kicked him toward Sushang, sending them flying away and out of the makeshift arena. 

"Care for a spar?" The outlander asked as she approached, summoning her dull blade while Cerberus raised his brow and made his sword disappear only to replace it with a replica of the first Tsurugi and summoned a helmet with a crest and put it on. "Oh? Getting serious?" Lumine teased as she brandished her blade while a smirk formed on Cerberus' face. 

"Says the one who can match gods on her own," Cerberus said as he held his blade, and not a second later, a wall of amber crystals charged toward the young man. 

Impressed by the manipulation of Geo, Cerberus smirked as he rushed toward Lumine and towards the Amber crystals. 

Their audience, friends of Lumine, watched the fight and looked in shock as the amber crystals turned to dust as the young man got in front of each one before he swung his blade down at the Outlander, Lumine jumped away only to yelp as she slipped when she landed on the ground and as amber chains wrapped themselves around her limbs, limiting her movements and stopping her movement. The former Archon grinned as he pointed his blade at her neck. 

"Dead," Cerberus said before pointing the blade away as he stopped her from falling on her back as he held her arm as the chains disappeared. 

"That's dirty," Lumine complained as she rubbed her wrist. "Using constructs that stopped me from harnessing elements," 

"Well, you are stronger than I am," Cerberus said as he removed his helmet and dropped it, only for it to fit on the head of Reese as she appeared beside him. 

"Hey!" 

Seeing the sight, Lumine and Asta let out soft giggles at how Reese glared at Cerberus. 

"Lumine," Ayaka said with a smile as she approached the group while Cerberus picked Reese us and carried her in his arms. "Mr. Cerberus," 

"Miss Kamisato," Cerberus greeted with a respectful nod.

"Hello, Ayaka." 

"This one is still impressed that you are able to find a way to travel through dimensions," the voice of cloud retainer echoed in the training room.

"Come on, I told you he was awesome," Guizhong said with a grin. "That's my boy!" The goddess with billowing sleeves said causing the former archon to raise his brow at the information. "Rex Lapis and I already adopted him," 

looking at his predecessor, Zhongli, now known as Rex Lapis after he was glomped and kissed by Guizhong in front of everyone, nodded in defeat. Huh? Would Guizhong adopt his successor too? 

"And you must be Asta," The goddess of dust said as she looked at the pink-haired girl before smiling. "I approve, the family bloodline must continue," Guizhong said with a smile causing Asta to blush and for Cerberus to let out a sigh. "Well, I also approve of others," Guizhong's eyes sweptover several girls while Cerberus wisely ignored his newly-adoptive mother.