Untitled Part 14

The former archon and Herrscher of the cosmos found himself stunned into silence as he felt his best friend's lips leave his. 

What the fuck?!

"Sheesh, here I am, kissing you in front of my beloved fiancee, risking your life and you can't even say anything," Kiana teased with a smile as she noticed how taller he had become. 

"I... what?" 

"Did I break you?" Kiana teased, pinching his cheek as she smiled at him. 

"Idiotka, stop molesting Rex-Onii-sama," Bronya said, dragging Kiana away. 

"What the?! Brtnya! Let me go!" 

"At least deny trying to molest him, Kiana," Mei said as she helped Bronya control Kiana. 

"Uncle, are you dead?" Reese asked, tugging his pants. "Big sis march! Uncle is dead!" 

While the archon, a veteran of numerous wars he was, a veteran of romance he was not. 

"aww, you take a lot after Rex than me," Kiana whined as she held Reena's face. While only having in the presence of her father and his other versions, the girl blushed as her mother complimented her hair. "Look, Mei! My daughter is so cute!" 

"Yes she is, a shame that her father is the idiot," Mei whispered bitterly. 

"Aww, are you still mad that you are the one that he likes the least out of all of us?" Kiana teased, causing the Herrscher of lightning to turn red. "After all, you used to have the biggest crush on him," 

"Kiana-chan!" Mei whined, causing Makoto to giggle and Ei to Blanche at the thought of her beloved sister or someone that looked t her, falling for a seemingly incompetent man. 

"Oh, you must be the Kiana, Cerberus told us about," March said with a grin as she looked at Kiana. Hearing this, Kiana smiled at March. 

"Rex told you about us?!" Kiana asked as she brightened in joy while Guizhong poked her adoptive son's cheek. 

"Yes! Cerberus often told us about you three and his brothers!" March said, enjoying the attention. "He also taught me how to get better with a bow." 

"That's no surprise," Bronya said with a smile as she approached the trailblazer with Seele. "Rex-Onii-sama is better with a bow than he is with any weapon," 

"He is?!" Dan Heng asked in shock. "I've seen him use a spear and his spearman ship is leagues above mine." 

"Yes, his sister-in-law, big sis Ely, taught him how to use a bow," Mei said with a smile. Kiana just smiled as she hugged her daughter, immediately getting fond of her daughter. 

Reena turned red at the motion of being spoiled by her mother, who smiled at her and hugged her even more. "I-if you want... I can show you how skilled Cerberus is with a bow," Reena said. 

"Sure! I wanna see it, right Stelle?" 

"Wah! Holy shit! It's a more ladylike Aunt Himeko!" Kiana shouted as she saw Himeko enter the theater. 

"Hm? Do I know you?" Himeko asked with a kind smile.

"Nope! But I know someone like you," Kiana said with a smile. 

"Cerberus, are you alright?" Belobog Seele asked as she approached her friend. "If you want, you can sit with us," Belobog Bronya nodded as she looked at her friend. 

"Go," Kiana said with a smile before she looked at Seele and Bronya from Belobog, assessing them. The two felt uncomfortable at how Kiana looked at them while Guizhong smiled.