The first viewing?

"How?!" Keqing asked as she saw the duo of Kiana and Rex disappear from view. 

"Hmm?" Reena looked at the member of the Qixing with a raised brow. "What do you mean?" 

"What Keqing wants to know as well as the others," Ningguang said, approaching Reena. "Is how is... Rex Gaius the Geo Archon when the divinity is being..." 

True to her words, Reese, who finally recovered, floated on a lotus flower platform with a pout. "Auntie Kiana gave Cerby cooties..." The toddler repeated over and over again. 

"Oh, that..." Reena said as she rubbed the back of her head like Kiana used to. "Well, Reese is technically the Inheritor of Rex's Gaius divinity which was derived from Rex Lapis, causing the two of them to have highly similar Auras," Reena explained.

"Ah, I see. So it is similar to how a tree could have properties of others through grafting," Dottore said as he approached the trio. 

"Indeed," Reena said. 

"Pardon me, I am Dottore of the Fatui Harbingers." Dottore introduced himself. 

"Hold that thought, Fatui Harbinger," Ningguang coldly remarked. "Don't you dare think that I am not aware of what you-." 

"War crimes!" Reese shouted as she was somehow able to usurp the Geo Archon's control of the Archon Hall to show. 

A younger Rex Crozzo, around 16, could be seen dressed in a long-sleeved version of his Archon Robes with a bow on hand. A blank look on his face as his amber eyes focused on what was ahead of him. Behind him, Soldiers dressed in green with Salamander symbols on their shoulder plates stood in perfect attention. 

"Rex-kun looks so cool!" Seele whispered with a blush as she looked at the younger on-screen version of Rex. 

"Is that?!" Reese asked looking at the screen. With a soft giggle and the gentle flaps of pure white wings, the young woman smiled as she gracefully flew in the air and gently put the toddler in her lap while she sat on the platform elegantly. 

"That's your uncle Rex," Reena introduced with a proud smile, missing the pout Bronya had on her face nor the amazed faces of those from Monstadt. 

"Woah! He looks a lot like Daddy and Uncle Reve!" Reese said with a smile. 

"He is, your Mommy, Elysia..." Reena said before stopping. 

The people from Teyvat as well as the members of the Astral Express present in the Theater watched the scene eagerly. 

"Captain Rex!" A soldier called out with a salute. "The preparations are ready!" 

"VEery well," 

"MoRaX!" A warped bellow cried out and echoed in the Entire theater as a familiar Amorphous mass of water with the shape of a Hydra with several of its heads pinned on the ground with stone Lances the size of Skyscrapers. 

Silence.

To those who fought against the Ancient lord of the Vortex, to see such a thing be reduced in such a state when they could not be humbling. 

"Impossible!" The sage of Sumeru shouted. "That is a God! How can he kill a God?!" 

"Sounds like a skill issue," Bronya said with a teasing smirk. 

"Oh, yeah! That's the story Rex-Kun told me," Seele said with a smile. 

"What?! Wait!" March said as Neuron Activation happened. "You mean Cerberus could have defeated Cocolia without any problem?!" 

"He will pay," Stelle angrily said as she remembered how terrifying that event was. 

"Hmm, a bit weaker than mine, but that is to be expected since his overall potential and affinity for my Gnosis was not the best," Zhongli said.