A slight problem

Knowing that he couldn't be helped, an amber flash covered the area where he was just in. Acting cool as he knew there was no other choice, the former Archon smirked and looked at the face of his best friend, shadowed by her silhouette. Another Amber flash appeared and soon, Reese found herself on the lap of Cerberus. 

"I have some time to kill," The young man said, his hand lowering to pat Reese's head. At the same time, divinity and the power of Geo echoed from his form, causing his Archon cloak, a simple black and amber Vestment appear over his form, draped on his shoulders like a jacket with the hood down.

The people of Liyue and those unused to such a burst of power fell to their knees as the pressure exuded by the enigmatic young man enveloped the room, resulting in a Western Dragon forming right before their eyes.

"This one... is being reminded of Rex Lapis," Cloud Retainer whispered in fear as she tried to fight off the pressure. 

"T-this is insane!" Paimon shouted, only to scream in fear when the seats around her cracked. "Eep!" 

"What the?! This is a new Dress, Cerberus!" March shouted as she tried to stand up with Dan Heng's help. 

Ei, the Electro Archon, was barely able to stop her panic attack. This mortal was able to exude this pressure? Interesting. Maybe a match would be optimal. 

"Tch." With a click of her tongue, Kiana's blue eye pierced through the shadows of her bangs before turning purple and her authority of Finality revealed itself. The pressure suddenly disappeared. 

"Protect her," Before anyone can react, an amber flash appeared in Ningguang's Arms, showing a dazed Reese. 

"Lady Archon!" Ninnguang called out.

"Soo... Woozy," Reese whispered as she tried to calm down the spinning Sensation. Xiao watched the enigmatic mortal stand his ground as he landed without a sound. His presence was just like Rex Lapis during the Archon,

"Burn," In an instant, Xiao saw the mortal summon Vortex Vanquisher and block a blow from behind from the woman. The moment the greatsword made contact with the spear, the world burnt. 

"Honestly..." Reena whispered as she flew on top of the group, a barrier of Anemo protected the entire audience. 

"What power?!"Tartaglia whispered in excitement as he saw the Enigma block a blow from the deity(?) with no effort. Flames as hot as the sun danced around the two. 

"Sheesh, did you get dumber?" Cerberus teased as he stood his ground, only for Kiana to kick off him. His form shattered, revealing that it was an illusion. Raising her blade, Kiana suddenly swerved and twisted her body, to bring her sword to an empty space.

 Clang!

The greatsword made contact with a metal.

"Illusions..." Kiana whispered coldly as she looked at him with cold blue eyes. "You always loved using them," 

"Psycho-analyzing me?" The young man whispered as the dust settled, revealing the tattered white Archon Robes without sleeves that he wore, showing a dust-colored arm with Amber lines. "You learned some things," Cerberus said as he stepped with his left foot backward, resulting in Black-tinted amber crystals growing from under her. 

Having an idea of what he was about to do, Kiana jumped away from the young man before her eyes widened as several towers of crystals appeared out of nowhere and like a snake, wrapped themselves around her. Spinning his spear several times, the young man maneuvered and grabbed the shaft with both hands to reveal that his spear was now a pair of Chinese Daos, a pair of married blades.

"I see, the Earthen Dragon Maneuver modified with teleportation," Kiana said as she destroyed her prison. There was virtually no damage on her, yet. "But your danger is not with your offensive repertoires but with your mastery of the Adeptus Arts," 

"Rex-Onii-Sama- No." Bronya called out. 

"Oh! It's Bronya!" March said as she looked at Bronya, "Wait... not her. She has bigger boobs." Ignoring her, Bronya looked at Rex. 

"Rex," Hearing the cold tone made the young man freeze and be a bit hurt. But hey, he did disappear for 8 years. "Did you forget, that Kiana is an idiot?" 

"Tell me something, I don't know, Bronya," Rex said, pointing the sword in his right hand to his favorite of the Trio. 

"Kiana is an idiot that never gives up," 

Suddenly, an amber flash caught Rex's attention and he found the determined glare of Kiana approaching him closely. His Dark eyes widened and burnt a bright Amber. 

'Adeptus Art?!' Rex thought as he recognized it. The Dust-colored material in his arms up to his shoulders lowered to his elbows in an instant. Kiana noticed this and tried to jump away to stop her attack but she was already in the middle of-

"Royal Guard!" In an instant, Kiana Kaslana, who managed to surprise the former Geo Archon, was launched away by Rex. 

"Kiana Kaslana, don't forget. I might be the weakest of our generation of Herrschers, but I am the Geo Archon, Rex Gaius!" Rex announced proudly, surprising the Denizens of Teyvat and the proud smile of Zhongli much to Hu Tao's confusion. "The joyful lord of the Earth," 

"Yeah! Go, Rex!" Seele cheered with a smile. 

"Seele!" Bronya cried out. 

"Sorry," 

"Joyful lord my ass..." Kiana said as she stood up, wiping the blood off her mouth. "You're nothing but a crybaby who hates bell peppers!" 

The entire theater froze as the duo looked at each other. 

What? 

"Screw you, Kiana! You know bell peppers are evil!" Rex shouted, dropping his guard as he reflexively went to banter mode with Kiana. "You're the one that can'-" 

Whatever he was gonna say was stopped when a pair of soft lips met his own, causing his mind to stop working. 

"No! Auntie Kiana infected Cerby with Cooties!" Reese cried out in horror before passing out. 

"Eight years?! You left us for eight years!" Kiana shouted as she pulled away with tears in her eyes, ignoring everyone. "We were so worried and we thought you died!" 

Deciding enough was enough, Reena dug deep inside her and found the Authority of Finality in her. Grabbing it, the young woman let the aura leak out of her as she teleported the alternate version of her parents in a private room before looking at the bewildered audience. 

"So... what kind of movies would you like?" Reena said, hoping to salvage the situation the alternate version of her father left her with. 

"Ooh!" Reese raised her hand as she comfortably stayed in Ninnguang's arms. "Can you show us things about Uncle Rex? I never met him but my mommy and Daddy tell me he is awesome!"