Bringing the guests 3

"So... that was Cerberus," Reena said, watching how the Geo version of her father and cousin shared many things. 

"He's dumb," Paimon said as she remembered how the young man tripped and rolled on the ground in pain.

"Hey! I am the only one that calls Stinky-Rus dumb!" Reese shouted as she pouted at Paimon sadly, something got caught in her nose, causing her to sneeze out a cloud of amber dust. 

"You're one too, dumb child," Paimon said proudly while Reese gritted her teeth. The sight of the stupid floating diaper baby made her mad. 

"Paimon, I don't think," Lumine said, trying to warn her friend. 

"hehe, Dumby Child," Paimon teased only for the entire theater to shake as a tick mark formed on Reese's head. "Ooh, what's that? Paimon can't hear you because you're so short," Another tick mark formed as Reese's eyes glowed amber. 

---somewhere in the multiverse, a young man with h/c hair paused as he looked around only to wait as he saw his Gnosis glow---

"I seek not dominion," Reese mumbled and noticing the power that radiated off her form while her dark hair turned brown with amber tips an Archon cloak appeared over her form as Paimon gloated and patted Reese's head while teasing her about her height. "I will have order!" Reese shouted, causing a huge asteroid from the middle of nowhere to appear just above Paimon, burying the pixie on the ground and petrifying her. 

"Bleh!" Reese shouted, sticking her tongue out as she whacked the petrified Paimon with an amber spear.  

"Reese, please unseal Paimon," Reena said as she watched how Reese repeatedly whacked Paimon's petrified form. 

"She called me short!" 

A distortion in time and space appeared as a black-robed figure ripped space and time apart with.

"Dojyaaan~~~" Cerberus, the hooded enigma cheered as he reentered the Archon hall with his coat having no sign of damage. 

"Ah! Stinky!" Reese shouted, forgetting Paimon as she ran towards the hooded figure, her divinity disappearing, causing Y/N to raise his brow a his Gnosis glowed once and stop in his dimension. 

"Careful," Cerberus said, catching Reese in his arms. "Wait... Bronya, Seele, Gepard?" 

"I'm here too, big bro!" Hook and Clara said with a smile. 

"Hey! Stinky is mine! Get your own," Reese shouted while Cerberus gently grabbed her head and squeezed harmlessly. 

"Stop acting like that," Cerberus told Reese. 

"Amber Monarch, it is an honor to meet you once again," Gepard said with a salute. Cerberus smiled as he looked at Gepard. 

"Nice to see you again, Gepard, please call me Cerberus," 

"I possibly can't call you so informally," Gepard said. "You helped hold one of the worst siege in Belobog's frontline and not only that, you have accelerated the healing process of our planet," 

"So that's what you were doing!" March said. "Pay up, Dan Heng!" 

"He's right, Sir Ceberus," Bronya said with a smile. 

"I'm honestly more of a war criminal than anything," Cerberus whispered. "Anyway, enough about me," Cerberus said as he looked behind him and at the distortion. "You can come in now," 

A woman with billowing sleeves smiled as she entered the theater, 

"Lady Guizhong," Ganyu whispered as she covered her mouth. 

"Everyone," Guizhong said with a smile. Her eyes widened at the sight of an amber pair. 

Seeing this, Cerberus smiled under the shadows of his hood and with a gentle push, made Guizhong run towards her target. The adepti gently parted the way with Cerberus forming a pathway and manipulating the energy of the entire theater to form a dimensional distortion as a sea of glaze lilies welcomed the lady of dust. 

"Morax!" Guizhong shouted as Zhongli stood still before he moved and as Guizhong jumped towards him, The former Geo Archon caught his dearest friend in his arms.

For the first time, a sincere smile formed on Zhongli's face as he gently yet firmly held the Godddess in his arms. 

"I'm back, Morax," Guizhong whispered as she hugged the former archon. Lost in their own world, Cerberus smiled at the sight of the reunited lovers. 

"Who are you really?" Madame Ping asked, looking at the hooded figure with a smile on her face. Despite his ominous appearance, she knew he was a good man. 

"A man who walks the path of Harmonius preservation," Cerberus replied nonchalantly as he walked away while carrying Reese on his shoulder. "Want some sweetrolls?" Cerberus asked his companion who smiled. 

----

"Hey, Lumine," Ayaka said, looking at her friend. "Lady Guizhong kind of resembles you," 

"She does. I'm just happy that mister Zhongli is happy," Lumine said only for the two to watch when the dark-hooded-cloaked male gently prepared some sweets for the children with Nahida enjoying some of her own. 

"Haha! This is mine now!" Venti said with a grin as she ran away from some people from Snezhnaya.

"Everyone," Reena said with a smile, catching their attention. "Our first viewing will be happening soon," Reena said as Reese, the girl that for Lumine felt similar to Zhongli handed her a sweet roll. "As a bonus, at each viewing, we will be revealing Cerberus' true appearance," 

The said person froze as he stared at Reese.

"But we already know what Cerberus looks like," Stelle said only for Reena to smirk as the screen opened to reveal. A picture of.

 A picture of

"Are you Mr. Zhongli's lovechild?!" Hu Tao asked as she approached Cerberus with a grin and her spear aimed to remove the hood Cerberus wore. 

"What!? No!" Cerberus said as he noticed how the conqueror of Demons, Ganyu, and Venti prepared their weapons. "Will you leave me alone if I lower the hood now?" 

"Sorry, after the viewing!" Reena said as the lights turned off as the screen opened to show.