Past memories, valkyrie, and archon

Cerberus panted heavily as he supported himself with his amber greatsword, arm shaking slightly at the heavy blows Mei gave him as he bled all over with superficial cuts. 

"These are my only clothes," Cerberus said as he took a deep breath as he cracked his neck, and prepared himself only for Mei to sheath her blade. 

"Seele, when did bugs evolve into Honkai beasts?" Mei said, towards Seelem giving the Herrscher of the Cosmos a side-eye. "Especially worthless milk-buying promise-breaking idiots," 

Cerberus wilted as he saw Asta fearlessly approach the battlefield, a.k.a. the theater stage, and take his arm, helping her stand up properly and ignoring the blood from his wounds

"Womanizing bugs," Mei growled out as she walked out of the stage and turned into a smiling mess as she caught Reese. 

"Who was that?" Asta asked, worried about her unofficial fiancee.

 "A good friend of mine," Cerberus said as his wounds healed but slumped onto her for a bit. "Sorry, I'm not as strong as I used to be,"

 "It's fine, your hurt," Asta said, helping the Herrscher walk towards his seat. Reena smiled at the interaction as she prepared a door. 

"Fa- I mean, Geo, you can use your former room and change." 

"Remove that stupid illusion too," Mei said with a scowl as she felt annoyed at the sight of Asta being close to him. "Honestly... we thought he was dead and here he was... womanizing," She said with a pout as she watched him heal his wounds and walked towards the door. "Kiana even cried and broke down on his birthdays..." Mei whispered, remembering the feeling of each year his birthday came up and how it broke her siblings-in-law. 

"Well, he does have his mind fragmented by the Amber throne," Reena said. Looking at her, Mei's eyes widened as he saw Kiana and Rex at her. Immediately as soon as he felt the faint power of finality, she understood who she was. 

"Thank goodness you look a lot like your mother," Mei said as she hugged Reena. The princess of finality's eyes widened as she was hugged by her... she was not sure. 

"How did you?"

"Kiana has the authority and power of Finality. The fact that you can hide it that well means Rex taught you a lot." Mei said with a smile. 

"Oh, who are you? I'm Gui Zhong, Cerberus' adoptive mother," Guizhong said with a grin, fearlessly approaching Mei, while a bit intimidated by her size, she was more curious about her connection with Cerberus.

"Cerberus?" Mei asked,

"She means Rex-Onii-chan, Mei-Onee-sama," Seele said with a smile. 

"Oh, well. Rex and I were friends," Mei said with a smile. 

"Why did you attack him though?" Asta asked, looking at Mei as she approached them. 

"Because he became a womanizing scumbag," Mei said coldly as she looked at Asta. "We thought he was dead after he entombed himself on his amber throne, and here he was," Mei then turned to Stelle, and her eyes widened at Bronya and Seele from Belobog before the girls from the Luofo. 

Reese, sensing her new moneymaking empire was in danger, hugged her aunt. 

"Auntie Mei! Can we go and sit with the Astral Express crew? Uncle Rex joined them and they are good! Like Auntie Himeko!" 

"Okay, sweetie," Mei said as she carried her niece-in-law

"I'm back! Phew! That was a nice bath!" Cerberus said as he stepped out of the door dressed in similar clothes similar to his favorite aunt.