A

How To Vote

_________________

_________________

          Fab's house wasn't anything special but David was appreciative

          Fab's house wasn't anything special but David was appreciative. He liked the cozy feeling it brought to him.

        She takes her shoes off by the door and David wonders if he should too. "Jus' take ya shoes off right hea and put 'em on the rack," she voices, answering his question.

She puts her shoes on there before walking further into her home. David does the same and notices the Jordan's sitting neatly on it. They were really nice and were bigger than his shoes by maybe three sizes. He wished he could get a pair.

Fab had went into the kitchen so he went there too. She was pulling ingredients from the refrigerator. "Do you like tomato soup?"

He nods. "Yes ma'am. That was actually ma favorite back then."

She smiles. "Great. Are you lactose?"

"No ma'am."

"Okay. I'm gonna make you a grilled cheese. Darrian!"

A few seconds later, a boy appeared and the first thing David noticed was that he was taller than him. Not by much though; David was 5'2 and Darrian was 5'7.

"This is David. Show 'em to the bathroom so he ca' take a shower and give 'em some ta wear."

Darrian frowns but nods. "Aight, come on." David follows him to the back, fiddling with his fingers nervously. He wasn't trying to cause any problems and Darrian looked like he shouldn't be messed with. They enter his room and David stands there awkwardly. Wanting to make light of the situation, he speaks.

"Ion mean ta intrude. Ya ma allowed me hea."

"Nah you good ma heart. I was jus' tryna figure out who the fuck you was." David wasn't expecting that response. Maybe he judged too soon. Darrian looks him up and down before opening his drawer. "This shit gone be a lil big on you but you gone be aight. You want shorts or pants?"