𝐒

"Ya' are too cute! Let me get a picture

   "Ya' are too cute! Let me get a picture."

Darrian rolls his eyes and David just smiles. Darrian had gotten the yellow Retro 4's and David being David, he wanted them too. But that wasn't all. When they were shopping in the mall, David insisted on getting the same exact outfit as Darrian. Darrian didn't mind though. So now here they were, in the same outfit; it was a yellow half button shirt and black ripped jeans.

After she snaps a few pictures, she smiles at them. "Ya' look like brothas."

David felt warm inside hearing this. He looked at Darrian but the boy didn't look like he felt warm inside, he looked annoyed. The little smile on David's face disappears and he plays with the bottom of his shirt. Did Darrian not see him as a brother anymore?

"Let me get one more picture!" Darrian groans. She takes it and then hugs both of them. "Be safe! And let me know when ya' get Thea."

They traveled down the stairs of the unit, David behind him. "I ca' ask you some?" He asks Darrian.

Darrian glances back at him. "Yeah wassup?"

"You still see me as ya little brotha?"

"Fasho. Why you askin' me that?"

David shrugs as they exit the building. "Cause you was lookin' funny when Fab said we did."

"Nah that was 'cause she jus' kept talkin' and talkin'. I'm tryna take you to this museum shit and she jus' goin' on and on. Tryna take pics and shit." David felt better hearing this. "You ma mini me fa real tho." David didn't deny it.

         Walking into the space museum was amazing. All of the lights were off and as soon as the entrance doors closed, the ceiling lit up dark blue with bright stars spotting the ceiling. There were also planets hanging on string lines and they glowed.

         David's face lit up. Everywhere he looked had something interesting and eye catching. There were pieces of every planet known to man (other than earth) in their own cases with descriptions. There was even a piece of the moon too! Darrian wasn't into this type of stuff but he couldn't lie, it was cool.

          They walked farther into the place and there was a women's voice playing in the area, a projector displaying a visual of space. "Fun fact: Jupiter has 95 moon," her calming voice spoke.

"The fuck," Darrian mumbles.

David just watched. He already knew that. They continue walking and there was a section with a seating area. It was themed in the 1900's with the exact t.v. people used to watch the Apollo landing. David smiles as they sit down. No one else was in here. "This the moon landing," he tells Darrian who had only seen pictures. He thought it was crazy that they actually went up there and he honestly thought it was a hoax. He went down a rabbit hole and read a few Reddit theories and he came up with his own, but he kept that to himself, not wanting to ruin David's joy.