𝐕

How To Vote

_________________⚠️This is NOT a BxB story⚠️Always make sure to read the tags!!_________________

_________________
⚠️This is NOT a BxB story⚠️
Always make sure to read the tags!!
_________________

_________________⚠️This is NOT a BxB story⚠️Always make sure to read the tags!!_________________

         David licks his strawberry ice cream as Darrian talks. They were walking back home from the ice cream truck in the park.

          "I jus' want'chu ta know you owe me fa all the shit I done bought you," Darrian mentions.

          The little smile on David's face fell. "I said I would pay for it—"

          Darrian cackles. "I'm jus' jokin' ma heart. You shoulda seen ya face. You looked hurt as hell."

          David smacks his teeth before pushing him. "You play too much."

         "Oh so you bold now? You puttin' ya hands on me?" He hits David in the face with the back of his hand before squaring up. "Wassup?"

         "Bro chill. I'm still eatin'."

          "Gimmie dat shit." Darrian snatches it before licking all over it and David's jaw drops.

          "Bro! I still wanted that. You literally have ya own why would you lick mine?"

           "Really it's mine cause I bought it."

          David smacks his teeth. "Aight what'eva." It went silent as they continued walking and Darrian glances at him. He looked as if he was just mentally drained, his hands in his pockets.

"Why you lookin' all funny?"

"Cause What'chu keep bringin' up that you bought it fa me for? Youn gotta hold that ova ma head bro. I always tell you I'll pay for ma stuff before you try and do so."

          "Yo I'm jus' playin'. No need to get all butt hurt."

          "How would you feel if somebody throwin' that they bought you some in yo face knowin' that they 'on't got money?"