𝐄

How To Vote

_________________

_________________

          David balances the donuts in one hand while he unlocked the door with his key

          He put a few on a plate before putting it in the microwave for Fab who was at work before taking the rest to Darrian's room. "Darri. I got us donuts."

          Darrian was listening to a beat sample on his tablet with his notes opened on his phone. He puts it down and takes the box from David, sitting it on the bed. He then opens it. "These look good as fuck. Which ones yours?"

         David shakes his head. "It don't matta."

         "Betttt." He takes two, biting one and then the other.

         "What'chu doin' tho?" David asks scooting on the bed.

          "Tryna think of some lyrics fa tonight. I'm goin' to the Stu'."

         "I ca' come?"

        Darrian nods. "Maybe you can get in the booth too."

        "Ion know how ta rap."

        "You ca' do it fa fun like us. Youn gotta be good at it."

         David takes a donut, listening to the tune playing on the tablet. "I like this beat."

         "One of ma friends sent it."

         "Do ya' typa a music gotta a genre or its jus' rap?"

        "We call it drill."

         "I wanna hea some."

        Darrian goes to his files and plays one. David bobs his head as it plays, furrowing his eyebrows with a smile. "Yo this fire. You ca' really make it."

        Darrian waves him off. "I feel like I ca' do some else. Like be a motivational speaker or some shit. I wanna move the masses."

        "You ca' do that in music."