𝐘

How To Vote

_________________

_________________

           "Aye ma heart?" Darrian's voice invaded David's ears

           David opens his eyes, and turns to the boy sluggishly. "Yeah?"

          "Finna go make a YouTube video wit' ma homies? Tryna come with?"

          David looks at the digital clock on the night stand and it was going on 12 in the morning. "Yeah."

         "Aight come on."

         David being tired was an understatement. It was officially week two complete of him going to work with Darrian and his body was aching.

        Nonetheless he wanted to go hang out with the boy anyway. He never hung out with him and his friends yet.

          He throws on a red polo, blue ripped jeans and his new red Jordan Retro 3's. As soon as he got his check, he cashed it out and went to buy them. It was the same one's he saw Darrian wearing when he had to clean the mirror. And it wasn't that he was trying to copy the boy, it was more so that he looked up to him.

"Okay you got that shit on," Darrian compliments and David smiles. "You ca' wear ma diamonds." Darrian puts a small chain around the boy's neck and gives him some studs to put into his ears which he got pierced a week ago. He wasn't supposed to take the other one's out yet but Darrian said it was okay. He did it before and nothing happened. David just needed to make sure to clean the piercing's before he put the one's he chose at the store back in.

         They walked the block until they approached a group of boys. It was about 15 of them and there was a car with all of the doors open.

        "Ayo it's Ddot!" One of them yells and everybody looks up.

        "Wassup." he dabs them all up and then introduces DD. They all greet him, dabbing him up as well. No one was being mean and they welcomed him with open arms.