𝐈

How To Vote

_________________

           David bites his lip as he carefully filled the water balloon in the kitchen sink

David bites his lip as he carefully filled the water balloon in the kitchen sink. It was around 1 AM and he was wide awake. He ties it, turns off the water, and then quietly makes his way back to Darrian's room with an evil smirk. He was itching to get the boy back.

          He slowly opens the door and there was a sleeping Darrian. His side lamp was on since he forgot to turn it off before he fell asleep but that was a bad idea. David could see clear as day because of this so what he was about to do was going to be easy. And luckily, Fab was out so he wouldn't be disturbing her.

           Darrian shifts and David holds his breath, eyes wide. If the boy woke up it would be ruined! Luckily he only turned to lay on his back and David internally sighed before standing over him.

          "Im not sorry fa what I'm 'bout ta do," he mumbles before taking the pin from the bedside table. He held the ballon by its tie before poking the side. The water instantly fell on Darrian and he shot up, his eyes squeezed shut.

          "DD!" David was already under the bed covering his mouth as he tried not laugh. Darrian mumbled things under his breath before his feet hit the ground and David quickly scooted further away. He watched Darrian leave the room and once the coast was clear, he turned his body so that he was facing away from the door. He had something else in store. He knew Darrian would go to his side of the bed looking for him on the floor because that's where David always hid, but since he hid under the bed this time, he made sure to hide a cup of cooking oil with him so that he could pour it on the ground. And once Darrian slipped, he would make himself known.

This was perfect. He grabbed the cup but the door hitting the wall caused him to drop it and it spilt all under the bed. "Noooo," he whispers.

"Ima get you DD. Where yo lil ass at."

David felt himself becoming anxious from anticipation as Darrian walked around the room. David's eyes were trained on the boys feet as he watched him walk to his side of the bed. He stopped right in front of David and David held his breath with wide eyes. Please don't look unda hea. He thought. Darrian stood there for a few seconds before walking away and David sighed in relief, only to have one of his legs grabbed from the other side and he was dragged from under the bed.

He lets out a scream before laughing loudly as Darrian picked him up and aggressively threw him on the bed.

"Look at ma fuckin' hair!" He yells at DD who couldn't stop laughing and his hair made it worse. It wasn't straight anymore and was instead a big poof on his head. He looked like a crazy person.

"Y-You look like you jus' woke u-up." Darrian grabs him up by his shirt with both hands before shaking him.

"Nigga I did! You think this funny? Huh?" David just kept laughing as he tried to get Darrian's hands off of him but he failed.

"C-Chill."

"Nah cause what you still laughin' fa? You gone give me the fuckin' money fa this press out and I'm not playin'." He pushes David down before sitting next to him. "You play too fuckin' much bro. Im tryna sleep and you know I got work in a few hours."

David calmed down before sitting up. "I got work too you not special."

"My hair! What am I gone do?"

"Jus' wear it curly like mine. Duh."

"No bro."

"Stop bein' a baby. That's what you get fa puttin' toothpaste on ma face."

"Nigga we agreed on that! You agreed that whoever fall asleep first gotta get toothpaste put on they face."

"Oh well."

"Yeah ima show you a oh well. You jus' wait. Move." David just snickers as he moves to his side of the bed. "Now I gotta sleep on the fuckin' floor cause my spot wet bruh."

"No you don't. You ca' sleep on the couch dummy." There was a smile on David's face as he said this.

"No I can't. Mami don't like me ta sleep on it." David's smile falters and he played with his fingers as he begin to feel bad.

"I'll sleep on the floor. You ca' sleep on my side." Darrian just shakes his head before leaving the room. He came back with a comforter from the hall closet and an extra pillow. David watches him make a pallet on the floor and then pulls his black decorative throw blanket from the bed.

"Im sorry."

Darrian turns off his lamp before laying down. "It's ova now. Go ta sleep."

David stared at the ceiling. He felt extremely bad and embarrassed. What was supposed to be a small prank turned into something bigger and he regretted it. He was just trying to get Darrian back.

A few minutes pass of quietness and David assumes the boy is sleep. "Darri?" When he gets no response he slips out of bed and grabs his pillow before going around to lay next to the boy who was in fact asleep. David shakes him gently. "Darri?"

Darrian's eyes slowly open. "What?"

"Im sorry. Please don't be mad. I ain't think alla this would happen. I won't do it again."

Darrian's eyes close again and he nods. "It's coo'. It ain't that deep. Bein' mad not gone change none."

"Are we okay?"

"Yeah baby bro. Now stop botherin' me and go to sleep."

David took his word for it and got comfortable before closing his eyes.

WANT𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅?𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸105+

WANT
𝑇𝐻𝐸
𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅?
𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸
105+

𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑆???

FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVEN'T.

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇsɪxɴɪɴᴇᴋɪ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.

𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 © 2023