Y/N doing the Wired Autocomplete interview

"Hey! I'm Y/N Y/L/N, this is the Wired Autocomplete interview, and I'm going to be answering the webs most asked questions, lets start,"

Someone from off camera passed her a board, "Thank you, ok first question, Who is Y/N, that's it, that's the legit question, ok, umm, I'm an actress/singer who joined Marvel in 2015 in Age of Ultron."

Y/N ripped off the next slip, "Who is Y/N best friends with, ooh Lizzie and Scarjo! Please don't kill me scar"

Y/N said ripping it again. "Next! Who is Y/N dating now, Hailee Steinfeld and we've been together since 2017 and still going strong and we're engaged so yeah,ok next board," the camera man chuckled The person off screen gave her another board, "So, Where does Y/N live? 154 none of your business avenue," Next how tall is YN YLN in feet? I'm 5'11 so I guess I'm pretty tall"

Y/N said finger gunning the screen, "Where did Y/N go to school? I went to NYU to pursue a degree in acting, and that it"

Y/N ripped another paper off, "Where was Y/N raised? Born and raised in Australia" Y/N ripped the next paper " What year was Y/N born, I was born on December 27, 1995 I am 26 years old"

Y/N ripped off yet another paper, "Where did [Y/N] shoot Captain America: Civil War? We filmed it at Atlanta. Ok, last board! Thanks, is    Y/N doing good? Yes, I'm doing great, thank you so much for asking! Ok next Is Y/N the secret daughter of Robert Downey Jr? Umm, I don't think so?"

Y/N said while a few people off screen laughed. Y/N then ripped another paper off, "Is Y/N going to be in The Hawkeye series? Yes, I will, that's not really a spoiler since my voice and spider suite is literally in the trailer, so Marvel you can't do anything!" Y/N said, "Anyway, that was it, I'm Y/N Y/L/N and that was the Wired Autocomplete interview! Bye!"

Hello fellow humans welcome to my new one shot book. This book has been a request for a few months so I hope it's up to your standards.

Please vote a leave a comment if you want a request.
Have a nice day/night