Vogue Taylor Swift

The video began with Joe Sabia's hand shown as he rang the white doorbell before the camera moved to show the big black wooden door for a few seconds before it opened.

You were shown, a smirk on your face, "Joe! Hey, come in," you nodded, stepping aside after opening the door him.

"Thank you so much for doing the 73 questions interview with me," Joe said.

"It's all  good," you waved him off, "I'm really excited for the this."

You were in 👇🏻

(Really didn't want to describe it 😅)

The camera moved briefly to show the interior of your spacious living room, snow seen from the big glass doors that led to the backyard.

"Speaking of excitement, how excited are you about life now at a scale of 1 to 10?"

"10.5," you answered, glancing back at Joe with a smile before plopping down on the couch and crossing your leg as you leaned on your side to look at him.

"What's your favorite part of the day?"

"In the morning, because it's always full of cuddles."

"What is something that recently moved you?"

"My wedding video, watched it for the 20th time yesterday," you laughed, leaning your temple against your hand.

"It's been 4 years, right?"

You nodded, "Yes. 4 years and two months exactly."

"Is it okay if I look at the pictures you have up there on the wall?" Joe asked, the camera moving to one wall where multiple picture frames were hung.

"Be my guest," you pointed with a nod, standing up and walking with him to the wall.

"Favorite TV show?"

"Wanda Vison."

"Great taste!" Joe complimented, "Favorite Singer?"

You scoffed jokingly, "Taylor Swift."

Joe hummed with a chuckle, the camera moving to show a picture of you, Taylor, and her cats from years ago. Your arms were around her from behind, and your chin on your her head as you both beamed while her cats even seemed to have a smile of their own, and Halloween decorations behind you. "Your wife kinda looks like her," Joe joked.

"Doesn't she?, I never really thought about it"

The camera moved to show a picture of you and Taylor from your wedding day; you and Taylor stood in the middle, in the midst of laughter, as your friends and her bridesmaids were around her, everybody's arms in the air.

It moved to another picture, this one being in a bigger frame; Taylor lying on a hospital bed, with you at her side, as the both of you smiled at your baby boy who was only a newborn back then.