Wired Scarlett Johansson

No, I promise love I got it this time," you grabbed her hand and did a small jump.

"Hello, there I'm Y/n and I uhh....wait what was I supposed to say after that," Scarlett shook your head at your lack of remembering your lines again.

Scarlett threw her head back and groaned, "Oh my god, baby focus." She said jokingly. You both laughed, along with the crew behind the camera, knowing how the other introductions got cut.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Johansson," Scarlett introduced herself imitating your deep voice,and finished with a sweet smile, before looking at you with a soft smile.

"And I'm Scarlett Johansson," You exclaimed with your best impression of  her voice. "And we are here to do the" you dragged out, waiting for her to finish the rest.

Scarlett squinted her eyes, before dropping her head in defeat. Laughing because your ADHD was acting up but she didn't mind. Everyone's groans were heard, as well as a slap of a hand to someone's forehead.

You turned in your chair to completely face your wife and she rested her hand on the nape of your neck, playing with small baby hairs on you neck.

"Are you ever going to let us get to the actual interview part bubba?" You let out a small laugh, leaning close enough to lay an innocent kiss on her lips before giving her an answer.

"I don't even know at this point," you  sighed on frustration.

"And this is the Wired Autocomplete interview," you both finished in sync, Scarlett giving you a small kiss on you cheek.

You raised your thumbs up at the camera man but you looked at your wife. "Let's do this, love," you whispered, not caring if the microphone picked it up.

Autocomplete suggests the most common searches on the internet

"I feel like someone is going to ask about my obsession with Motorcycles," she smirked at you as you waited for your boards to be handed to you. She nodded, and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'd like the know the answer to that too."

So WIRED asked Scarlett Johansson and Y/N Johansson some of the internet's burning questions

You were handed Scarlett question board first and adjusted so it could be seen by the camera and also the both of you.

"Is Scarlett Johansson? Good question," you joked, looking at the camera. "No, she isn't, is the simple why to answer." You chuckled before beginning to peel the first strip of paper.

"Is Scarlett Johansson... pregnant?" you and Scarlett widened your eyes at each other, before furrowing your brows. "Is there something you want to tell me, scar?"

She ran her hand over her hair. "Honestly, I thought I was hiding it very well, but yes, I am," Scarlett answered to the camera with a sigh, then busted out laughing.

The next question was revealed. "Is Scarlett Johansson... engaged? You single bastards, she been off the market for years" You joked, pointing at the camera.

Scarlett smirked at you, before answering. "Yes, I am. To whom? This handsome woman right here with me." Her arm slithered around your neck and pulled you closer to her and gave a small peck, as you crumbled up the piece of paper in your hand. "Six years, right?" She spoke against your lips, causing you to shiver. You nodded blushing and smiled shyly.

"Not tired of me yet darling?" You asked. She used his free hand to scratch the back of your neck as she glanced away. You used the board to hit her shoulder slightly. "God, I hate when you do that love."