Wedding Hailee Steinfeld

Requested by @emandemvm

Hailee POV

It all happened so quickly. From the day I got engaged to Yn until today took about seven months to plan a whole wedding. It happened quickly but i know that i want to spend the rest of your life with her. Everyone asked me if I really wanted to marry Yn, but wouldn't have said yes to her proposal if I didn't want to spend the rest of your life with Yn.

All of are fans have known of my relationship with Yn, even though we both have kept your relationship mostly out of the public eye. After a slip up or two from Yn both, fans caught on so you both confirmed your relationship to stop the speculation. It really didn't bother me that the fan found out of air relationship because it made it easier to be out in public. Neither of us mentioned anything about the engagement or about your pending wedding. I wear the engagement ring on your necklace while in public and when I'm filming. When I'm alone I it goes on my finger when alone with Yn or her friends or my family.

So, Yn and I decided to get married in the backyard of your childhood home in England, away from any prying eyes. Your parents still live there and the backyard has a beautiful view of the mountain range. The house is pretty big since your parents both make good money as lawyers.

YN POV

I'm getting ready in my childhood bedroom. My best men who consist of my younger brothers Paddy, Harry and Sam and my twin brother Tom Holland, stand in my grey suits as Tom helps me style my short curls. He puts a little mouse on my hair to keep in place hopefully .

My brother are trying to keep my self composed. You're marrying the love of your life today after a seven month engagement and three years in a relationship with Hailee. I've been waiting so long for this day and it's finally here. You can't wait to say 'I do' to Hailee in a few minutes.

"Okay," Tom says. "Hair is done."

Your Paddy wipes the imaginary dust of your suit, "your almost done y/n/n. We're ready for this wedding ."

You smile at the sight. Your brothers did a good job helping get ready today. Your curls are loose it was messy but neat.

There's a knock on the door as your brothers lay on the bed. You go and answers the door. "Griffin who knew you can look nice," you say with a small laugh. "Come on we got to get you to the alteron time. Because if we're late Hailee is sure going ti kill me." Griffin said making you and your brothers laugh.

Hailee POV

I turn in my seat to see my mother in a light peach dress that ends at her knees. She wears a silver belt around her waist and black heels. She smiles at her reflection and when she smiles, I see myself in the future with the love of my life.

"Wow," my mother gasps. "You look so beautiful, darling."

My eyes are still on the veil with the tiara in her hands. "What's that?" you ask.

She looks down and says, "Your something blue, something old, and something borrowed. There's a little blue gem on the tiara. This veil was your fiancé grandmothers, hers, and now yours."

The girls in your room all smile at you. My friend Florence unzips the bag with the dress and says, "Okay. We have about twenty minutes before the ceremony begins so let's go."

The dress you bought is a white strapless style satin wedding dress, which means it hugs your body until it flares out.A diamond belt sits on your waist to sparkle the dress up a bit.

"Look at you," your mother says. "Y/n is a very lucky woman." You can hear your mother choking back a few tears.

With a little laugh, you say, "Please don't cry because then I'll cry."