Billie Eillish

And our next guests are two people that I am very excited to see! You've seen them on stage Y/N L/N and Billie Eillish! Everyone give them a warm welcome" The crowd roared as the both of you walked onto the stage hand in hand. Ellen stood up to give you both hugs. You sat next to Ellen on the couch next to hers and Billie sat next to you.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Ellen asked.

"Wonderful, thank you! And yourself?" Ellen smiled widely, admiring your heavy Irish accent.

"Better now that I can listen to you speak to me all day." The crowd laughed at her compliment. "And of course you too Billie, but how can you not love that accent, I mean what do you do when you're on stage? Swoon? Fall in love all over again?" Billie giggled at her question remembering the first time she met you. She was completely taken by your accent, and over all demeanor. But yes, how could she not be attracted?

"Well, at first I was kind of shocked because I didn't know her too well and really didn't expect...well this," she wave her hands to your body. "But over time it just became normal to me. But I can agree that listening to her talking is always entertaining." You heard people but mostly all women cheering at her words.

"I couldn't agree more with you. Yn, I might have to pay you to talk me to death. You could be telling me how to tie my shoes  and I might turn into a bottom just for you."

You looked at her and laughed, your hand over your stomach and blushing like crazy. "I'm quite flattered really, but I think you already know how to tie your show laces."

"Well that's just too bad. I'm sure all of us here would happily oblige, right ladies?" Once again the crowd erupted into cheers and whistles, but after a minute, Ellen looked to the both of you. "So both of you are on tour together. My question is the chemistry on stage real or just good acting?"

"Hmm, well I'd like to say that Billie and I have a good chemistry together even before we got together for this album. Often times between recording takes we would run are vocals together or have lunch. The producers felt it was important for us to build a relationship in order for it to be portrayed easily on are music. But Billie is quite an amazing woman so it was a rather enjoyable task and privilege. And I eventually fell her charm and those beautiful eyes"you  said in a joking matter looked at her and smiled. If they only knew the truth..

"Flattery will get her everywhere, especially with that accent. But I do agree with Y/n. It was actually pretty easy to become such good friends. She was interesting and extremely polite and respectful. Y/n is also an amazing singer and extremely dedicated. With this album being one of my first major collaborations, she has helped me immensely in figuring out the lyric and really bringing my music to life." Ellen looked at you intently, seeming to process everything you both had said.

After a moment she laughed and stated, "you guys are just goals as just 'friends'. But let's play a little game" You look behind you to see the screen change to show big, block letters reading, 'Who'd You Rather' and you shook your head knowingly.

"Alright, I'm sure you know how this game is played. However this time this one is for Y/N. You'll see two women up on the screen and you will select your preferred one and explain why. Ready?"

You shook your head, smiling. "This is gonna get me in trouble, but I guess."

On the screen you see the image of Melissa Barrera and Hailee Steinfeld. You take a moment to think about your answer. You then turn to Ellen. "I'm gonna have to go with Hailee on this one. She is like a ray of sunshine and is pretty adorable, and we have made a song together. And who wouldn't like that in their life?" Ellen nods her head slowly.

"Billie ? What do you say to this?"

"I have to agree it's true." She says with a neutral face.

The crowd laughed at her. You and Hailee were practically sisters. You've spent perhaps too much time together with her and her brother.

The screen changed again and on the screen was a picture of Taylor Swift and Billie . You didn't even have to consider this one. "Easy. Billie." Ellen raised her eyebrows in surprise at your quick response and looked at the crowd smirking at your answer.

"Why am I not surprised Y/N? Care to explain this one then?" She asked suggestively.

"Uh, well... umm" You looked at Billie to silently ask permission. She simply nodded, and then grabbed your hand, gaining small gasps from the crowd. And showing off her engagement ring"I think it would be awkward to be with Taylor when I'm engaged to this beautiful woman right here." You say as your pull her hand into your lap. Ellen's mouth just falls open and everyone went crazy. You laughed at how many of them were surprised, but happy for you two.

After a few moments, the crowd quiets down. "So, how long has this been going on? And why haven't you said anything?" Ellen asks, a hint of offense in her voice, but you both knew she was just teasing.

Billie gently squeezes your hand as she goes to answer. "Well, it's been almost a Four years and half next week. The first time I saw this amazing woman was when they were at the Grammys. She was chosen by my brother to help us finish one of my albums and she was absolutely breathtaking and stunning and did I mention extremely charming. I went to her after we finished recording and I just needed to talk to her, and thank her for helping me finish my album." You look at Billie and as you bring her hand to your lips. "We wanted to keep things quiet because there was already so much happening with the album coming out and tour being right around the corner, and are engagement. And well...it was quite nice to have some privacy for once and live in our little bubble, but our secrets out now, but we welcome the attention."

"My children are growing up." Ellen says, pretending to wipe tears in her eyes. Everyone laughs at her actions, but you were just happy everyone reacted kindly to your news, because you wouldn't have known how to react if they had said some rude to your fiancé. You loved Billie and she loved you. Of course you both preferred to stay private about this, but there were so many rumors going around about you two, it was time to silence them and move on.

"Well there you have it folks. The power couple not only in your TikTok edits but also in real life Yn L/n and Billie Eillish!" Everyone clapped around you. You and Billie stood up and took a bow jokingly, still holding hands. You waved to the people before you led Billie off the stage.

You both entered into a room with couches, and a table filled with snacks and drinks for you both.Billie took your hand led you to the couch and sat down on your lap. "How do you feel?" She asked.

"I'm Ok I think. I can't imagine what people are going to be saying by tomorrow, but I don't care. I've got you and that's more than enough and all that matters at the end of the day." She smiled warmly and kissed your forehead again.

"Don't worry what people will say baby. I have never met such a beautiful and caring person as your self. And if others fail to see that, then that it's there lost." You feel tears form against your eyelids. You gripped her waits tighter without hurting her. You weren't an emotional person, but always she had a way with words and she was your weakness. Always making you feel like the luckiest person in the world that deserves  all of her attention. "You are an amazing woman perfect beyond knowledge, and I am a very lucky woman to be able to call you mine. So from now on is me and you against the word love, I will be there to support you and protect you. To be your partner in crime and to love you with every fiber in my body. Thank you for choosing me and loving me. I love you forever and always."

Sooo heyyy guys sorry for disappearing I've been super busy I graduated college. And my Girlfriend moved in with me a few weeks ago. So I've been occupied, but I had this in my folder and decided to publish it.
Please ignore the spelling errors.
Leave a comment on who I should do next this was also requested.