Vogue 73 H.S

The video began with Joe Sabia's hand shown as he rang the white doorbell before the camera moved to show the big black metal door for a few seconds before it opened.

You were shown, a smirk on your face with your daughter on your shoulder, "Joe! Hey, please come in," you nodded, stepping aside after opening the door.

"Thank you so much for doing the 73 questions interview with me," Joe said.

"All good," you waved him off, "I'm really excited for this actually."

You were in some grey dress pants and a black t shirt , looking very comfortable as you walked inside the house to put your daughter in her crib.

The camera moved briefly to show the interior of your spacious living room, snow seen from the big glass doors that led to the backyard and a very large pool.

"Speaking of excitement, how excited are you about life now at a scale of 1 to 10?"

"9.5," you answered, glancing back at Joe with a smile before plopping down on the couch and picking your puppy up to pet him while you looked at him

5," you answered, glancing back at Joe with a smile before plopping down on the couch and picking your puppy up to pet him while you looked at him

"What's your favorite part of the day?"

"I will say the morning because I spend my time with my two favorite girls,and it's always full of cuddles."

"What is something that recently moved you?" And he looked at Hailee

"My daughter and Hailee," you laughed.

"It's been 5 years, right?"

You nodded, "Yes. We have been married for 5 years and we had our daughter 7 months ago exactly."

"Is it okay if I look at the pictures you have up there on the wall?" Joe asked, the camera moving to one wall where multiple picture frames were hung of you and your little family.

"Be my guest," you pointed with a nod, standing up and walking with him to the wall.

"Favorite TV show of all time?"

"Friends."

"Great taste!" Joe complimented, "Favorite superhero?"

You scoffed smirking , "Kate Bishop."

Joe hummed with a chuckle, the camera moving to show a picture of you, Hailee, and your daughter at Disney World. You had one arm holding Hailee and your other holding your baby. "Did you notice that your wife looks like her," Joe joked.

"Doesn't she I never noticed?"

The camera moved to show a picture of you and Hailee from your wedding day; you were dancing and Hailee stood in the middle of the venue laughing at you, as her bridesmaids and your best men were around you, everybody's arms in the air.