Thirst tweets melissa Barrera

"i'm Y/n L/n" you introduced yourself, gaze shifting over to your fiancé who gave you a teasing smile and a kiss .

"And i'm Melissa Barrera"

"and today we're going to be reading your guys' thirst tweets." you both finished off. With a small smile.

Excited to see what people said about you, you nudged the jug towards Melissa, watching as she took a piece of paper out right after taking a very large, dramatic pause.

"Dear Y/n L/n, PLEASE in all caps rail me, leave my legs useless give a hot minute to recover, and then choke me hard Daddy." She read off, crumbling up the paper while laughing and throwing it at your face with a laugh as you stared in awe with your jaw on the floor.

"if that isn't love then i don't know what is people. That is just so wild, these women are dehydrated" you answered blushing which caused her to let out a loud laugh.

"i should've known you'd have a Daddy kink, I mean you do have this big dick aura around" Melissa replied without thinking, you let out a huge gasp only making her laughter grow louder.

"Melissa keep this PG they might be children watching this later, now keep quite and listen to yours!" you reached out to give her a playful nudge with your arm before grabbing a piece of paper. the first few words on the tweet already had you in shock, you could only imagine her reaction towards it.

"ahem my I have your attention please," you cleared your throat. "i am going to say this once Melissa I want you to slut me out.."

Her  jaw dropped faster than you could imagined, hand coming up to cover her  face. "why are my tweets so wild and her are not as as bad that is my question?" at this, you broke into a fit of laughter.

"ah, that is some I can't give you an answer sorry ."

flipping you off, her hand dived back into the jug and she grabbed ahold of another tweet. "alright, at y/n l/n, how much does it cost to sit on your face?"

Your stomach hurting from laughing so much, you shook your head. "Ma'am, i am so sorry but the only one to sit on my face is Mel-" your joke was cut short by Melissa interjection.

"next tweet! next tweet!" She shouted though you could see the way her cheeks flushed a deep red and the smirk that crossed her face.

quickly enough, you had another tweet in your hand and you began reading it off. "Melissa Barrera walks around looking sexy as fuck and and is engaged to Yn/Ln. i just don't see how that's fare to rest of us, you can't have both." like you done earlier, you'd crumbled the tweet and tossed it at the camera, it landing somewhere with the camera crew.

"yeah, i agree with them! the hell's wrong with you? You can be looking so gorgeous all the time it should be ilegal"

Melissa rolled her eyes playfully at you before facing the camera. "one, this is why we don't give y/n compliments because you see how big their head is getting?" She tried to motion towards your head with her hand but you lightly push it away, groaning at her joke. "and second, why is everyone so jealous?" this caused both of you to laugh.

"okay, okay, last two!" You called out and grab a tweet and unfold it so she could read it. "i know i've tweeted this before but i'll do this shit once again. y/n l/n, spit in my mouth and fuck me, i'm free on sunday if you wanna do it on sunday because i want you to spit in my mouth on sunday because that's when i'm free on sunday but only if you want to, also did I mention I'm free on sunday."

"yeah...what day did they want me to do it again?" you said playfully, raising a brow at your fiancé.

"i think maybe a monday, i have no idea." She played along, grinning when she saw the look on your face.

She pulled out the last tweet and cleared her throat before reading it off. "i don't care if i've seen Y/n L/n dick on my timeline, that woman can still destroy my guts, all night and I'll say thank you Daddy." looking at Melissa, you let out a loud laugh. She looked at you with raising a brow "other people have seen your dick?!"

"and that's all we have for today, folks!" You quickly changed the topic, waving at the camera

"and that's all we have for today, folks!" You quickly changed the topic, waving at the camera. "i never want to do this again!" You tone was enthusiastic and sarcastic at the same time but Mel knew you were only joking.

"i'm forcing you to tell me about this dick pic later Daddy,"

"you wish my love!" With a deep blush covering your face.

Hey guys hope your well This is a little update, I know from the last votes the next update was to be Scarlett Johansson one shot, but I had this one in my draft sooo 😅

This is a little update, I know from the last votes the next update was to be Scarlett Johansson one shot, but I had this one in my draft sooo 😅

I got my stitches removed but I have to wait till they remove my cast now, so maybe a few more days till a can update again.

Please comment if you like it and leave a vote.