Tirst tweets part I (Florence)

"Hi, I'm Yn and today I will be reading thirst tweets" I say smiling as I grab the bucket full of crumpled up pieces of paper and I pull one out.

"Say the first name that comes mind. Daddy I mean Yn Y/L/N" I read and I start giggling.

"That was good, I'm just going to take this home with me" I say slipping it into the pocket on my shirt and the crew laughs and I grab out another one.

"No disrespect to Yn's wife, but her scenes with Elizabeth Olsen made me start shipping them only because if I could I'd we could have a threesome and Y/N would make a mess out of us" I read and I start cracking up.

"Damn, I didn't think it would get that freaky so fast. Everyone has been tweeting me about how cool it is to see Elizabeth , Florence and I work together again" I say grabbing another one.

"Yn Y/L/N could star in a movie called "Yn Y/LN just standing there" and I'd still sell my first born and my body for a chance to see it" I read.

"That was intense, but please don't do that" I say rereading it.

"You would never have to sell your body or your first born, just let me know and I'll send you a ticket for being that dedicated" I say cracking up.

"Yn Y/LN could choke me half to death and I'd catch my breath and thank her for even touching me and then ask her to do it again" I say covering my face with the little sheet of paper as I laugh.

"That was super kinky, good lord" I say reading it again, and start blushing.

"These tweets could build up anyone's self esteem in like the weirdest way. But with to much information type of way" I say laughing.

"These tweets definitely makes me feel like a million bucks they make you feel better about my self" I say grabbing another one out.

"Sometimes when I go to sleep at night I just think about Yn being on top of me in my bed and all-" I stop reading my eyes going wide.

"Oh no no no" I say shaking my head as I laugh.

"Literally moving on" I say grabbing another one.

"Do you think if I ask nicely Yn Y/LN will choke me" I read.

"You guys are some kinky motherfuckers oh my gosh. But yes if you use your manners I will Darling" I say laughing super hard.

"I feel intimidated because I could never be so blunt, whoever writes these thirst tweets are a new and special type of breed" I say shaking my head at the camera.

"The crazy things I'll do for Yn Y/LN if I got an hour alone with them" I read.

"The things I'd do, I'd definitely get a massage, probably sleep" I say smiling and I throw the paper to the side grabbing another one out and before I even read it out loud I start cracking up.

"This one just isn't thirsty for me it's also thirsty for my wife" I say.

"Sometimes I wish Flo would guest star on 50 shades because then I'd get to see her and Y/n naked at the same time" I read laughing.

"If  Florence got to guest star on the second film. It will probably turn into a porn film. But with all seriousness I don't want no one to see me sleeping with my wife for a movie, I like to do that in private" I say grabbing another one out.

"I literally want Yn Y/LN to spit in my mouth. Well that is just nasty." I read and I start laughing.

"Honestly I can't get over the fact that people with these profiles of themselves tweet stuff like that, it'll always amaze me" I say shaking my head amazed.