XIV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We were out on mission the next morning. Din had his arm wrapped around my waist as he flew me over towards the freighter. The others not far behind with their own jetpacks. I was glad at least to be traveling towards the ship by air rather than boat. Din landed on the top of the ship, lowering me down slowly before we parted. We stared down at the three stormtroopers standing guard outside the balcony. Din and I silently making a plan of attack before looking at each other. Giving each other a nod before I jumped down first.

I landed behind the first stormtrooper, the white armor quickly whipping around as he grabbed his blaster. When he fully turned his blaster went up, aiming towards my head. I quickly tilted my head to the side as the blast burned into the wall behind me. I grabbed on to the top of the blaster, ripping it out of his hands before lifting my free hand up in front of his chest. The Force flowed into my hand, before pushing against him. His back hitting the railing of the balcony before toppling over to it. Letting out a small yell before it disappeared into the air below us. I heard another shift beside me as I brought the blaster up, taking a shot quickly before hearing a muffled groan. There was still a third on here with me. Panicking as he shut the door behind him, blocking us from going any farther. He lifted his blaster up but when he did Din landed in front of me. Giving him a few good punches before tossing him over the railing.

Bo-katan and the others landed behind us, giving us a nod before working on opening the door. It only took a few seconds before the door slid open. We let her take the lead onto the ship. Watching as she slid a blade out from under the armor on her wrist. Taking down the first small group of stormtroopers with a few quick slashes. We walked in behind her, and I couldn't help but think how easy this was. Working with a group of Mandalorian's really got things done.

Red blasts shot past us as the next and much large wave of stormtroopers appeared. Each one with their blasters out. Din wrapped an arm around my waist quickly, turning around so his armor would take in of the incoming shots. He moved us behind a pillar as the others did the same across from us. Taking cover as the stormtroopers continued to shoot. I held tightly to my blaster as Din and I poked out from the corner. Taking the few shots we could before retreating back to our hiding spots. The others were quick to move however. The three Mandalorian's quickly turned out, walking down the hall and miraculously avoiding shots as the took down the stormtroopers one by one. Din and I followed behind, helping where we could but with them it wasn't needed.

They turned quickly down another hallway as Din and I followed behind. We passed another sliding door to another group. Each of us doing what we did before. Sliding behind a pillar, assessing the situation, and attacking quickly. Behind each sliding door there was a new set of troopers, and another quick take down.

Just up ahead we could see the cargo bay with an Imperial officer holding his blaster out as troopers surrounded him. We moved past the sliding doors, almost making it to the last set, but both entrances closed around us. They thought they had us trapped, but Axe turned around to the panel beside us quickly and pressed a few buttons. I could hear the main hanger door open and a loud yell as the remaining enemies on the other side were sucked out of the ship.