Moon

.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________________________

Morning
(Narrator pov)

So today Y/N took a day off to get the kitten checked and yes they didn't named the cat cause last night was too much for them so they decided to sleep and sort things out in the morning.

The sun is shining brightly, flowers are blooming beautifully, roads are now crowded, kids are going to the school, adults are busy adulting, it's seems that the world is a busy place no one have the time for anyone and now the world doesn't feel how it used to feel during their teenage days.

Y/N had made a small pouch like thingy with their scarf for the kitten to travel comfortably with them.

As the peke j pet shop is near Y/N decided to walk and not go with any vehicle.

Arriving at the shop she was greeted by kazutora bumping his head due to Y/N scaring him.

"Ohh my fucking god You scared me and now my head hurts ouch".

"Well good morning to you too Kazu".

"Yeah yeah why are you here tho" said kazutora in a mean tone.

" Well I'm here for this Lil thing" Y/N said showing kazutora the Lil thing.

"Ohh my god aww it's so cute I'm melting" said kazutora with sparkles in his eyes.

"Well this thing needs check up I'll tell you about how i got it later"

At the far distance Y/N Saw a girl and Baji play fighting. Looking at this sight made their heart ache. At the exact moment they felt this sharp pain in their chest and was on the verge of crying but the black kitten diverted their sight to itself by meowing cutely.

"So like i said this thing needs treatment Kazu"
Y/N said while looking at the kitten.

"I swear to fucking god I'm on the verge to end Yuna and Baji life Y/N hold me back" Kazu said in literal rage.

"Dude snap out of it and help this cat" Y/N said also feeling rage this time.

"Yo baji we have guest and quite playing like fucking kids play outside if you want too" said Kazu now annoyed by Yuna and Baji presence.

"Ohh look who's here good morning to you too Y/Nie". Said baji while flashing his toothy smile.

but this time his smile didn't made them feel butterflies but instead they were greeted by the chest pain and a sudden wave of sadness.

"Well this thing needs treatment so baji get to work now" said Y/N blankly and not returning the same energy as him.

"What thing you mean this black cat it's not a thing it have a name right"

"No"

"What it don't have a name" said chifuyu coming out of nowhere and startling everyone

"Where you came from"

"From the back ohh hi Y/N"

"Yo"

While baji was inspecting the cat and injecting injections for it to not catch any disease Y/N told them about how they got this cat and also baji introduced Yuna to Y/N saying she is his "kinda kinda girlfriend" and also like "it's complicated."

The cat didn't got along with baji which was surprising to everyone in the room but the cat got along with everyone including Yuna.

"So you gon name him or not cause now we know it's a he" said kazutora holding the cat

"Well i don't have any good names"

"Blacky, Ash, Leo, brownie what about these" said Yuna.

"Too basic"

"Ohh what about Simba, Oreo, Felix" said baji

"Wow so original"

"Well what about panda" said chifuyu"

"Naming a cat panda wow so quirky and unique"

"What about ink" said kazutora

"Umm I'm not feeling it"

*After 10min of thinking*

"Ohh i got one and i thinks it's fit perfect as i have a perfect reference" said Y/N with so much enthusiasm.

"Moon as i met him in the moonlight" said Y/N with so much adoration in their voice "whenever I'm sad i just look upto the moon and i met him when I was sad and was looking up to the moon"

"Perfect" said baji holding the sleeping cat who was fighting with him minutes ago.

After 1hr of talking with Yuna and the boys Y/N decided to head home. Y/N had bought all the necessary stuff for moon.

Yuna had left with baji for their apparently lunch date.

Kazutora offered to drive them home but they refused it saying they will be fine walking home with moon.

_______________________________________________

On their way to home Y/N started to cry and the only comfort they had was the moon comfort seeing them cry moon started to purr and hugged Y/N in a comforting manner.

"I promise to you I'm gonna take good care of you thanks for being with me even if it's being like 24hr with you" said Y/N while hugging and kissing the cat.

_______________________________________________

So i don't know what i wrote in this chapter but only i wrote what my heart holds and how I'm feeling since the last 3 months of 2022 and till now.

Humans can be so cruel sometimes they don't realise that their actions can hurt the other person who's is in love with you but i guess it is what it is.

Enjoy reading