Surprise Mfs

.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day Sanzu and Senju came to the studio for the interview with their whole entire team overcrowding the studio.

First they did the interview with the brothers asking them various questions about why they decided to start a tattoo business or what was the inspiration.

Sanzu constantly calling them "the edgy trio" snapped something in Ran he straight up said that this name is annoying and weird as Sanzu.

But obviously he didn't care about what Ran, Rindou and Y/N think. So the whole day went by all of them bricking and answering his questions and just being weird.

And also they had a special guest Moon, Blessing the interview with his cuteness.

"So Y/N what you think about the name 'the edgy Trio' asked Sanzu

"This name makes me want to quit my job to become a murder, imagine me killing you with the tattoo machine and tattooing your dead body 'the edgy solo'.

"Ok wow this was dark let's move on" replied Senju signalling the camera man to cut.

And the day goes by with questions, camera and Chaos.

Y/N had to leave early cause she needs to plan the surprise with Emma.

Emma had already texted her to go to the market to get things done.

At the market Y/N bought a wooden box, gift wrap and baby item not much but a onesie and a baby bottle and also she bought flowers for Emma.

At Emma's house Y/N prepared the mystery box and hid the bouquet of flowers in her balcony. Emma is busy preparing meals.
Y/N is setting up the cameras to record.

The first one to enter the house was shin.

"Hey Lil sis" said Shin walking upto the counter to put the things he brought.

"Yo Y/N" he said and ruffled Y/N's hair affectionately.

"Hi shin"

He sat down on the chair across the counter top sitting infront of Emma who is cooking.

After about 10 minutes Izana arrived.

"Ohh man I'm hungry" said Izana literally running towards the kitchen.

"Hello to you too Izana" said Y/N who is helping Emma prepare the food.

"Ohh hello there didn't saw you"

He also sat down on one of the chair.

Now everything is ready the meals are cooked, cameras are also recording everything, they also set up the kotatsu. But both Mikey and Draken are not here yet.

Shin called Draken to asked where the fuck they are, Draken said Mikey is throwing another tantrum about practicing more. Shin told Draken to put his phone on speaker and he cursed at Mikey to get his ass back.

After about 15 minutes of wating they both arrived.

"Ohh hello Y/Nie I didn't knew you were coming" said Mikey running towards her to hug her.

"Now you know" Y/N patted his hair and hugged him back.

All of them are eating peacefully, drinking and having fun Moon who was sleeping in Emma's room when they were preparing everything, now he came outside only to get crushed by Mikey hug.

"So everyone I have an announcement to make" said Emma standing up.

"Ok what is it" questioned Draken.

"So everyone don't flip out or anything" Said Emma.

Y/N handed the box to Emma and Emma gave it to Draken.

"Why it's feels like a proposal" said Mikey with suspicious eyes.

Emma handed Draken the box, looking at it confusingly he slowly started to open the box revealing the note and some baby onesie. It took him about 3min to register what it is.

After reading the note and seeing the onesie he blushed.

"Ohh come on what it is" asked Shin impatiently

"I'm gonna be a dad" replied Draken while having tears in his eyes.

"Wait what" Shin, Mikey and Izana said this at the same time.

Draken hugged Emma sobbing on her shoulder and just chatting I'm gonna be a dad.

"I'm guessing you knew about it Y/N" asked Mikey

"Obviously"

They both pulled apart and Emma came towards her brothers and said you all gonna be an uncle and three of them hugged eachother.

Draken is still sobbing so Y/N went upto him and hugged him.

"Y/N you gonna be an aunty"

"Yeah and a cool one, now now stop crying you big guy"

"I'm just happy"

The atmosphere around them is so ecstatic.

Y/N got the flowers of bouquet she hid in the balcony and handed it to Emma and Draken.

"Now I feel like an asshole" said Shin

"Wow I should've gotten something too" replied Mikey.

"Well What my Lil sis wants I can get it now" asked Izana.

"Well you guys didn't knew about it so no need to feel bad and I demand chocolates from all of you"

"Yeah yeah we will get you chocolates" said Izana with tears in his eyes.

"Ohh Izana are you crying" asked Y/N teasingly knowing how much Izana hate crying infront of people.

"Umm no" replied Izana while trying his best to hold the tears.

"No you are really crying" Mikey also joined to tease Izana.

"Ohh cut it out" replied Izana annoyed by them also throwing pillows at them.

"Enough now Who wants ice cream" asked Shin.

______________________________________