Wife her up

.
.
.
.
.
Even though baji is annoyed and continuously getting ignored but when Y/N is telling him about kazutora's prescription he is listening very carefully.

After telling baji about how and when to give kazutora medicines and when to put ointment also telling him that he needs to sleep without his cast in exchange he needs to just put ointment and leave it as it is.

"Okk i need to leave now" Y/N grabbed her bag and rushed to go to the studio again.

"Bye go safely and text me after reaching the studio" said kazutora now lying on the couch.

Baji is sitting on the floor just in front of kazutora annoyed and not wanting to lose his shit now.

"So can you fucking tell me what happened to your shoulder and her face". Baji is now genuinely worried as he also saw a hand print on her neck.

"Shit happened last night at the club someone spiked her drink and you can imagine the rest" said Kazutora clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"And you were doing what kazutora" baji grabbed him by his collar to look him in the eyes, having this Maniac look on his face, his hand gripping his collar tightly making his hands veins to pop out.

Kazutora stayed silent as he is also blaming himself since the incident and also cursing at himself.

Kazutora silenced annoyed him more he wanted to know whether those mf are alive or not. And now he wants to personally kill them.

When all of this is taking place Y/N slowly opened the door to come and get her phone which she totally forgot about.

Seeing Baji grabbing kazutora by his collar and not believing her eyes cause she knows that baji and kazutora are best friends so clearly they don't fight or grab each other's collars unless they're not on the good terms. But that's not the case both of them are on good terms even though they had a fight yesterday.

Baji saw Y/N standing looking shocked, after taking a quick glance baji pretended like something is on kazutora's collar and he is shrugging it off.

"Don't mind me guys i just came back to get my phone" awkwardly Y/N took her phone from the living room table and was about to once again leave but baji grabbed her hand and pulled her making her fall on the floor and hurt her ass.

"Ohh my fucking god kei you broke my ass" Y/N yelled while rolling down on the floor having her hands on her hips to try and soothe the pain.

"That's what you get for ignoring me" said baji cockly and sat on the couch beside kazutora.

"Are you ok Y/N" kazutora asked in his calm and collected voice.

"No kei i swear to god one day I'll fucking kill you"

"Yeah yeah ok first try to get up"

"Kazutora hold me down I'm about to murder this asshole"

"Easy tiger no one's murdering anyone now"
Kazutora held her face with both off his hand to stop her to not to headbutt baji's head.

Both of them now turned this into a staring contest now.

"You can blink now Y/N" said kazutora lookin so determined to win the contest.