Home

(trigger warning÷ SA)
.
.
.
.
At the club

Y/N and kazutora just having fun dancing the night away also Y/N drinking heavily and flirting with the bartender, not her fault tho he is cute besides she needs to forget about baji and move on so that's what she is doing trying to move on. But by the looks of kazutora he isn't liking her flirty attitude with the bartender. Kazutora has a I'm gonna kill you face and just looking straight in the eyes of the bartender without blinking for him to not flirt back and he is successful by doing this the bartender got the hint and stopped flirting with her.

Now Y/N doesn't know why the fuck this cute bartender switched places with the not so cute bartender and also stopped serving her drinks or flirt with her, To her it's seems like he love his life and is trying to protect it.

"WOW man these days are jerks" Said Y/N looking disappointed with the cute bartender attitude.

"Well i think it's enough Y/N stop drinking too much" Kazutora is trying to take her drink away and also giving death glares to anyone who looks at her even in her direction.

"Shut up kazutora let me drink carefree beside you are here to take care of me and also to protect me" answered Y/N this time ordering vodka shots.

"I'm not your babysitter" kazutora replied with venom on his tongue but the truth is kazutora is liking being her babysitter.

While Kazutora was making scenarios about how to handle drunk Y/N or how would she act, Y/N drank 6 vodka shots and was about to gulp down another one snapping out of the day dream kazutora held her hand and said no more shots for her to the bartender.

"I wanna dance now" said Y/N and went towards the dance floor going through the crowd she is now on the first row near the dj and dancing like crazy alone. kazutora was paying the bill when Y/N went to the dance floor.

Not seeing her presence made him worry cause she is drunk, Most Man are creepy, she can get into a fight and right now he doesn't wanna fight anyone he can fight but he is not in the mood to fight since he came to the club with her to freshen up his mood.

Kazutora is now looking everywhere, shouting her name even tho the music is so loud and she can't possibly hear him, asking people about her showing them her picture and asking them and now he is actually panicking and cursing at himself saying how worthless he is and thinking about a moment ago where she was saying that she is relying on him to protect her and now he doesn't know where she is.

After dancing for about 10min Y/N felt some creepy guys touched her inappropriately so she decided to leave from there, she is now dancing in the middle row but still she felt them following her this made Y/N panicked and she started to look for kazutora but not seeing him anywhere, Y/N ran towards the bar area where she was sitting with kazutora. suddenly she remembered about her bag, Not seeing kazutora and her bag she realised that kazutora is probably looking for her this made her somewhat relief.

She can now actually feel the alcohol taking over her feeling dizzy, her vision is starting to get blurry but the only thought she have on her mind is to find kazutora and leave this place. Suddenly she feels something or someone grab her hand and drag her to somewhere trying her best to get out of his grip but only to realise that there are actually 3 people to be exact 3 dudes.

Kazutora is now running inside the club pushing people and panicking in a hurry to find Y/N he went to almost all the places but can't see Y/N.