stickers

.
.
.
.
.
.
It is almost 6pm now as expected kazutora came 5min early to pick her up. Y/N had also packed up her things and told Ran that she needs some errands to run so she will be back after 1hr.

Kazutora texted her saying he is at the front door of the studio Y/N grabbed her purse and left.

"Kazutora let me drive" said Y/N

"Ohh why suddenly" answered kazutora but also backed down to let her drive.

Y/N got in the drivers place and started to drive, kazutora is now sitting behind her chanting prayers.

"Kazutora shut the fuck up" said Y/N annoyed by his continuous chanting.

"What i don't want to get killed" answered kazutora.

"I'll fuck you up shut up now"

But kazutora being kazutora he didn't stop till they reached the doctor clinic. Kazutora is stubborn knowing him he would not go to the doctor to get his shoulder fixed and also he hadn't told anyone about last night not even baji also not to mention his severely injured shoulder.

Y/N told kazutora to get off the bike in front of the hospital and went to park the bike in the parking lot leaving kazutora dumbfounded about why they're infront of the hospital.

After parking the bike Y/N came to where kazutora is standing, grabbing his right hand hand and dragging him inside the hospital to get his shoulder fixed Y/N made him sit on the chair in the waiting room and went towards the reception.

After about 10min of waiting it's now kazutora's turn to go see the doctor, Y/N again grabbed his hand to accompany him while he is getting his shoulder fixed.

And to kazutora everything is now clear to why they're in the hospital. So he tried to resist it saying he is not that hurt badly but Y/N ignored his resistance.

The doctor told him to take off his tshirt to examine his shoulder but kazutora is still resisting it.

"Kazutora don't make me come there and smack your head do it what the doctor is telling you to" Y/N said standing on the other side of the room.

Kazutora know when to not mess with her so deciding to not to resist anymore he took his tshirt off.

After examining and running tests the doctor came to a conclusion that his shoulder is not dislocated nor is the tissue tear but it's actually shoulder contusion.

A shoulder contusion is bruising resulting from a sudden or acute injury that ruptures the small blood vessels, capillaries, under the skin.

But even though Shoulder contusion can heal itself without any support but seeing kazutora's shoulder he definitely needs a should immobilizer.

The doctor wrote a prescription including some pain killer, ointment and a shoulder immobilizer.

Kazutora and Y/N went out the room.

"You know I'm really fine it's a Lil injury"

"Tf you mean Lil injury you can't even lift your left hand"