Disaster

.
.
.
.
.

It's been 4 days since all of them hung out with each other, kazutora left during the evening that day, Also Ran and Rindou dropped Moon in the evening.

Since then kazutora started to visit Y/N almost on the daily basis at first Y/N didn't understand his daily visits at the tattoo studio but as she started to observe him and then came to a conclusion that he is visiting her due to Moon.

But little did she know that kazutora started to like her no matter how it sounds he needs to see her face daily for him to get his daily dose of serotonin and like any other day he is here at the studio playing with Moon and also looking at her who is busy eating the food kazutora brought for her.

"You know kazutora i really love you" said Y/N while eating this delicious pizza kazutora brought for her.

Hearing her say i love you made his heart to pound and also made him blush.

"Yeah yeah love you too" replied kazutora looking away from her direction to hide his red face.

Y/N is busy eating delicious pizza, doing the Lil happy dance, Ran and Rindou is busy doing the work and also busy eyeing kazutora and teasing him.

"You know Y/N you have got yourself a secret admirer" said Ran while looking in the direction of kazutora.

"What secret admirer and me" replied Y/N stuffing the pizza in her mouth.

"Well we know who is it want me to reveal the secret" said Rindou smirking wickedly

"Duh obviously"

"Well it's ka- nevermind not in the mood" Rindou was about to reveal the name but stopped mid way cause kazutora was looking at him with the murder in his eyes look.

"And you wonder why I hate you" replied Y/N with a disappointed but not surprised look.

"So Y/N want to go clubbing tonight" asked kazutora with a hopeful look in his eyes praying for her to say yes.

"Yeah yeah sure but Ran" replied Y/N.

"Don't worry I'll keep Moon with me" said Ran knowing what she is about to ask him.

"Love you Ran" replied Y/N while giving him a flying kiss.

This made Ran chuckle but Ran being Ran he throw a middle finger at her direction.

"Meanie"

After finishing off her work Y/N headed to her house, kazutora had already left before to pack things up at the pet shop and also to inform chifuyu and Baji that he will come late for them to not to wait for him.

At the Y/N's apartment she is freaking about what to wear and just shouting "i have no clothes" even tho there's a mountain of clothes formed by her throwing every single piece of clothing item and not to mention having more clothes inside the closet.

She finally decided what to wear and it's a full sleeve black and grey sheer baggy crop top pairing it with a mini black skirt with a slit wearing black stockings and knee-high platform boots matching her outfit with a black leather hobo bag.