(21) Mr. Romance

Six months later,

It was the weekend of their six month anniversary when Bucky surprised her with a weekend getaway to New Orleans. 

"Bucky?" She said 

"Yeah angelbaby." He said 

"Did you bring-?" She said but he cut her off.

"Condoms? Yes I brought those." He said as he slid his hand up her thigh. 

She sighed, and moaned a little. "Mmm baby don't make sounds like that while I'm driving." He said as he squeezed her thigh. 

They arrived at their hotel, they got a room at the Ritz Carlton. Once they got checked in and settled in. They ordered room service and watched a movie. The next morning after breakfast, they did some sight seeing before their 7pm dinner reservation. 

They places they visited that day New Orleans Steamboat,French Quarter,Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride,St. Louis Cemetery,Garden District,National WWII Museum.

They had dinner that night at Emeril's Restaurant-New Orleans, while at dinner Bucky gifted her with angel wings diamond necklace,bracelet, and ring. He also got her a pink angel wing purse. 

"Bucky.." she whispered 

"Your Angelbaby." He said as he kissed her. 

"Let's get back to the hotel." She said 

"Good cause I have one more surprise." He said 

"Buck?" She said 

When they arrived back at their suite, rose petals were all over the floor, chilled sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries were waiting. 

"Wow.." she whispered 

"That's why I didn't want dessert." He whispered as he fed her a strawberry. 

They drank the cider and ate strawberries, then she kissed him. They began to make out on the bed. 

"Make love to me." She whispered

"Yeah baby." He whispered 

They stripped down, he pulled out his condoms. Bucky took her virginity and they made love in every position all night. 

Leather&Wingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें