(25) His Ol' Woman and Her Ol' Man

1 year and half later,

It was finally their wedding day, and Hollis shocked her family by making it a biker theme. She had her ceremony and reception dresses custom made as well as her wedding shoes. Bucky had surprises up his sleeve as well. 

The wedding party consisted of her friends Sammie, Raelynn, Nikki, Nat, Wanda, Bobbi,Hope and Yelena. Her maid of honor was Allison and the best man was Lucas. The other groomsmen, were Zeke,Malcolm, Micah,Steve,Sam,Pietro,Clint and Scott. 

Once all the girls were down, she stood at the back with her dad. She lifted her dress just a little to show off her white boots to Bucky. 

"Oh baby.." he whispered as she began to come down the aisle.

"You good cuz?" Luke whispered 

"I'm in heaven man, my girl looks hella sexy right now." He said 

He took her hand, after Nick kissed her cheek. 

The ceremony began after Nick took his seat.

"James,

You were nothing I expected, but from the moment you kissed me I felt connected to you. I loved our moments together. You were dangerous but I felt safe in your arms. When you left me I felt lost without you. I am more in love with you today and I continue to fall more everyday. You are my better half, my soul mate and the best thing I could ever have happen to me. I am ready to ride into this next chapter of life with you." 

"My angelbaby,

You come into my life at full speed and took the reins of my heart. You and I are fire together and I hope the flame never burns out. I'll be by your side until death do us part or..you tell me to go. I put a wall up because I didn't want love but one kiss with you, you burned it all down. I love you my angel and I'm never letting go of this ride with you. You are stuck with me." 

They exchanged rings, and sealed it with kiss. He picked her up, and threw her on his shoulder.

"Let's party!" Bucky said as they went up the aisle.

Hollis changed into her reception dress and black boots, "Oh fuck me baby..damn." Bucky said when she walked out. She did a spin "Do you like it?" 

"Oh I love it." He said 

They headed to the reception, their first dance was "Take My Breath Away." By Berlin. 

She danced with her dad to "You'll Always Be My Baby" by Alan Jackson 

Bucky danced with Winnie to "Mamas" by Anne Wilson.

Before the reception was over, "I have a surprise for my wife. Baby come with me." He said 

She followed him outside, "Baby open your eyes." He said as he moved his hands

Her mouth fell open, "Bucky.." she said 

"This is all yours my ol' woman." He said as he put the jacket he had custom made with hot pink angel wings, a custom made helmet with wings and a hot pink Harley Davidson. 

"I love it!" She said as she squealed. 

"You're welcome baby." He said as he kissed her.