Mrs Park 🚙

Jay POV
Me and the boys entered the cafe as a certain someone caught my eye, Lee Garam. A smile spread across my face as I signaled for the boys to walk with me. "Hey Garam fancy seeing you here" she turned and smiled at me as she gave a tiny wave. Cute. I'm not gonna deny it I've fallen head over heels for her at first sight and my feelings will only grow as I get to know her.

"Hi Jay come sit with us" she pat the chair next to her as I didn't hesitate to take a seat, Jungwon sat next to his girlfriend obviously and Sunghoon sat next to Sunoo I totally ship these two as much as Sunghoon denys it but continues to always stare at Sunoo. "So what brings all of you here?" The way she looked at me made my heart go crazy.

"Oh yeah I just got cravings for coffee before work" she raised a brow "you work? What do you do?" She seemed soo interested it made me feel special (insert twice feel special) heheh. "Yeah I work under my fathers company it's really boring though just a load of tech shit" she nodded as she smiled and called over the waiter.

"Excuse me but could we have a cup of coffee and what would you two like" both Jungwon and Sunghoon shook their heads "I'll just share with Hiyyih" Jungwon kissed her cheek as I felt single as fuk. "I'll just have another mango boba thanks" the waiter smiled as he spoke "that will be £3.80" she got out her wallet to pay but I was faster.

I paid as I looked over to Garam seeing her mouth wide open, she punched my arm playfully "yah why would you pay it was supposed to be my treat" I chuckled as she pouted "it's fine your just a kid I should pay for my youngers" she rolled her eyes playfully until Sunghoon spoke up "wow your soo fake Hyung I ask for you to buy me stuff and you always tell me that youngers should treat out their elders" I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

I heard Garam laugh and it sounded soo heavenly, "so Garam how was your first day?" She smiled and it was sooo cute I had to hold myself back from pinching her cheeks "it was actually really good I mean I've made soo many friends just on my first day normally I get ignored by people" I gave a confused look.

"How? Your such a bubbly person the whole class already love you" she smiled as she looked down "kids would call me a slut or whore because I talked a lot so I didn't really plan on making friends at this school but you all seem soo nice I'm grateful" she bowed her head at all of us as I just felt sad for her, she's such a sweet person why was treated soo badly.

After a couple of hours of just chattin we all decided to go home "Garam how are you getting home?" She looked up and smiled, soo contagious "oh I'm just going to walk home" I looked at the time and it was already 7pm no way am I letting her go home alone.

I shook my head and held her hand "my mum should be here soon she won't mind dropping you home" she hesitated but slowly nodded as I smiled at her "see you all tomorrow" we said our goodbyes as we waited for my mum.

A few minutes later my mum drove up and smiled at us "ah you must be Garam? It's lovely to meet you dear hop in" Garam smiled as always and sat next to me in the back.

"So your new to this school? How are you finding it?" My mum started driving as she spoke to Garam "yes I transferred from private school which didn't really work for me but I'm wayyy happier at this school" she flashed my mum a smile. "How come your parents couldn't drop you home? Do they both work" I saw Garam give a weak smile as she spoke.

"Ah yes my father works and my mother passed away when I was 13" I held her hand as I saw her tear up, she smiled at me and mouthed a thank you. "I'm soo sorry for asking Garam, if you ever need a lift home me and Jays father will not hesitate to drop you home" she bowed her head "thank you Mrs Park."

My mother chuckled "call me auntie, you should come over some time you'd really get on with Jays sister" she nodded and smiled at mum. "Do you have any siblings Garam?" She nodded as she looked down "yes, my brother but he left after my mother passed away. He never got on well with my father" this girl really has been through a lot of shit but I'm happy I can be here for her now.

We arrived at her house "I'll walk you to the door" she shook her head with a worried expression on her face "no, I mean sorry you can't my dad doesn't like me interacting with boys" the way she spoke sounded uneasy but I brushed it off and nodded. I ruffled her hair up "see ya tmr Garam shii" she smiled sweetly and waved before leaving, God I'm falling hard for you Garam.

YOIIIII CAN YOU GUESS WHO GARAMS BROTHER GONE BE 😏
VOTE IF YOUR ENJOYING STORY SOO FAR