He's back 😥

Garam POV
I've been living with Jay for the last week wayyyy too scared to go back to the house that ruined me but I will have to face it eventually so why not live in ignorant bliss for now 🤷‍♀️.

This last week have been the best days of my life but I'm a bit worried how it'll go today since I haven't been to school for a week, I woke up to my stupid alarm and pressed a kiss on Jays cheek "time to wake up bby" he groaned as he pulled me into his chest making me giggle.

"Jay-ah wake up" he continued to cuddle making me roll my eyes "fine if you don't get up right now I'm dumping you and going out with Jeong woo Oppa" and that is how you get a man up, he shot up and shook his head "no I'm getting changed right now your just seeing things" I rolled my eyes as I started to smile at his stupidity.

We both got ready and change for school.........

MATCHING ✌️anyways Jay drove us to our school and text our friends to met up at the gate, I started fiddling with my nails without thought but I guess my angel of I boyfriend realised as he held my hand while driving with the other "it'll be fine,...

MATCHING ✌️anyways Jay drove us to our school and text our friends to met up at the gate, I started fiddling with my nails without thought but I guess my angel of I boyfriend realised as he held my hand while driving with the other "it'll be fine, we don't have to tell Sunoo and Bahiyyih unless you want to" I smiled pecked his cheek.

"I know but they're like family and I don't want to keep something soo big away from them" he smiled and nodded as he continued to caress my hands with his veiny majestic ass thumb.

We finally parked up and walked to the gate to be met with my friends, as soon as they saw me both Bahiyyih and Sunoo ran and hugged me "where tf have you been Garam? We were soo worried" I smiled softly as I looked at their concerned faces making my heart melt.

"I'll explain everything but let's just find somewhere private first okay?" They both shared a worried look but agreed, we walked into school and found a private classroom.

I shut the door and turned to them "okay so what I'm about to tell you you have to promise not to tell anyone" I obviously knew they would never but still gotta be safe.

"We would never expose your secrets, you can trust us Rams so please tell us where you've been?" I smiled at Sunoo and nodded as I signalled for them to both sit down.

I explained everything to them and wiped away the tears that fell as I finished "so?" Before I could look up and see their reactions I was pulled into a hug by both of them making me break down in their arms.

They helped me clean myself up and was about to leave when Bahiyyih held me back "you know you can always tell us if anything like this happens again, we'll always be here for you Rammie" I smiled and nodded as we left to meet up with the rest.

I walked up to Jay and he immediately pulled me into a hug "you okay baby?" I nodded as I looked up at him with my chin leaning on his chest.

He pecked my forehead and smiled "ready for class?" I groaned as I hid my face in his chest and shook my head making him let out a deep chuckle EISHHHHH.

We pulled apart to see Jungwon and Sunghoon being beaten up by their partners "how could you not tell me, she's my best friend?" Sunghoon was trying to stop Sunoo as he held his ear and on the other hand Bahiyyih was scolding Jungwon while he looked down terrified.

I let out a soft chuckle as I decided to save their poor asses "it wasn't their fault, I asked them not to tell sorry~" they both calmed down and smiled at me "it wasn't your fault Rammie" I smiled shyly as unnie ruffled up my hair, being the youngest in the group has benefits heh.

Sunghoon and Jungwon stared at us with their mouths wide opened "wah how tf do they treat their best friend better than their boyfriends" Bahiyyih glared at Jungwon making him hide behind Sunghoon while me and Jay just laughed at the idiots.

We started to make our way to our first class, we all sat close to each other and started catching up while waiting for the teacher "sooooo catch us up on the tea" I wasn't surprised by Sunoo since he is the biggest gossiper ik but I still love him.

I smiled shyly as the thought of Jay fukin me came back to mind EISHHHH HOW DO I TELL THEM "okay um basically Jay kinda yk we did the naughty naughty yh heh" I looked up to see them both with their mouths WIDEEEE open.

I started fiddling with my sleeves shyly waiting for a response "sooooo?" Bahiyyih stood up and pulled Jays hair giving off Asian mother vibes "YOU FILTHY BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TAKE HER INNOCENCE" I stared at her completely lost, did she not listen to what my dad made me do?

"She's just a kid YOUR DISGUSTING JAY PARK" KID?!??!? Tf Sunoo's only a few months older 💀 I saw Sunghoon recording while him and Won laughed making me shake my head, what are these friends 🤦‍♀️.

I walked over to save Jays needy ass "unnie he didn't do anything wrong HE was the virgin" Jay stared at me in shock as the whole classroom was now staring at us, oops.

He covered his face in embarrassment while his best friends burst out laughing "unnie pleaseeee let him go you've embarrassed him enough" her eyes softened as she looked at me and aggressively threw him on the floor, ig it worked 🤷‍♀️.

I pulled him up and smiled shyly "sorry" he shook his head "it's fine just my reputation is completely ruined now" I rolled my eyes "you want me to call Hiyyih unnie back?" His eyes widened as he shook his head "anything but her" I giggled as we both sat down again.

I started to doodle when I heard and familiar voice but idc "good morning class I'm your new teacher since Mr Jung's wife is pregnant" congrats Mr Jung 👏.

I continued to draw not paying any attention to the sub "my name is Lee Heeseung but you can call me Mr Lee" and with that my eyes shot up to see my brother standing smiling (at the door - bad idea right by Olivia Rodrigo hehe) directly at me.

I felt my body tense as I stood up and hurried to get my stuff "Miss Lee what are you doing?" I ignored him as I felt hot tears run down my cheeks and I ran out the class. Lee Heeseung the brother that I haven't seen in three years is back.

YOIIIIII IKKKKKK BEEN AGES SINCE IVE UPDATED BUT HOPEFULLY ILL BE MORE ACTIVE
VOTE IF YOU WANT HEE AND GARAM RELATIONSHIP TO BE REBUILT