Father 👴🏻

Garam POV
I woke up early and packed my stuff secretly, my father was already at his club so I texted him and told him I was coming over at 4:30pm to try on some of the new outfits he'd bought.

I got changed into somethin comfy........

I smiled at myself in the mirror and mentally prepared myself for today, I got into the car as one of my dads guards drove me to the club

When we got there I didn't even try to greet my father as he was surrounded by his strippers 🙄🤢 so I just walked to my room and chilled until I got a text.

JayJay=

JayJay: hey princess be ready we're on way, stay in your room until I come find you

I rose a brow but just texted him 'okay' as I got my stuff ready to escape this torture, I was just listening to music when I heard screaming so my curious ass decided to check what it was.

I went to the door but then remembered what Jay said........well a little peek can't hurt 🤷‍♀️ so I opened the door half way and that's when I saw Jay, Sunghoon, Jungwon and some other guys shooting my dads men.

I didn't wanna see anymore so I was about to shut the door when someone stopped me "your not leaving me like your mother did" I whimpered as my father pulled me by my wrist harshly "appa it hurts" I started tearing up as I realised this whole plan will go to shit if my father gets away.

I wasn't strong enough to fight my father so I used that big mouth of mine "JAY HELP HES GETTING AWAY" my father looked at me with wide eyes as he covered my mouth "shut up bitch!!" I was full of anger towards this man I called my dad.

I bit his hand making him scream which gave me the chance to run to Jay, I hugged him as I hid in his chest. He stopped shooting and signalled something to Sunghoon as he pulled me aside and stroked my hair to calm me.

"Shhh princess it okay I'm here now" I let all my pent up feelings out as I gripped onto him "Jay hhe he almost stole me from you" he pecked the top of my head "I will never let you go again baby" I snuggled into his chest feeling the comfort of his warmth.

We were interrupted by Sunghoon as he threw someone in front of us "here's the dick himself" Sunghoon kicked him in the gut as he mumbled 'disgusting bastard' and turned to me with a smile as he pulled me into a warm hug.

Now all my fathers men were dead and there was only him as two of Jays men held him on each side "Garam get these men off me, I'm your father I RAISED YOU" I felt my anger return as I felt like punching the shit out of him.

"NO YOU DIDN'T, you broke me took my brother from me and if that wasn't bad enough my boyfriend. You treated me like your slave never like a daughter, I hate you for making the years I should cherish into a living hell hole" my father didn't show any sign of care as he rolled his eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore the temptation to hurt him was soo high but as much as I hate him I could never lay a finger on him "as much as you hurt me I will never be able to give you the same pain that you gave me cuz unlike you I have a heart and I miss the father I used to have" he looked down looking somewhat regretful but he just manipulates it's all a lie.

I looked at Jay as he hugged my broken body "what are you going to do with him Jay?" He pulled back as he caressed my face "a man like him will just escape jail and find a way to harm you and I can't let that happen so there's only one answer but I won't do it unless I have your permission" he pecked my nose as I let out a sigh and nodded.

"Kill him, it's better he never has the chance to use someone like he did with me ever again" Jay smiled at me softly as he pulled me into his chest "don't turn around" I gripped onto his shirt as I closed my eyes.

Silence. Nobody spoke just complete silence. Jays arm wrapped around my body as the other held a gun waiting to end my fathers life. A few seconds passed and BANG. The deed was done.

I sniffled into his coat as he picked me up and placed me in his car "your safe now princess" he pressed his warm lips on my forehead as I snuggled in his embrace. This is where I'm supposed to be, with the man of my dreams.

YOIIIIII DONT THINK THATS IT THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE DRAMA TO COME
VOTE IF U WANT JAY TO PROTECT YOU LIKE THIS