Daughter? 👧

Jiwoo POV
"J-Jay?" I felt my eyes start to sting as I looked at that face. The face I missed. He ran up to me and hugged me "fuk I missed you princess" I just stood there frozen.

I was soon brought back to my senses as I pushed Jay away "w-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?" I felt my body shaking as Jay couldn't keep his eyes off me.

He reached for my hands but I stepped back "Garam-" "that's not my name!" He tilted his head confused but I just gave him a stern look "baby I don't understand-" "my name is Lee Jiwoo and I'm not your fukin baby" fuk I could see how much he wanted to wrap his arms around me but I can't give in. Not after all those years of trying to forget.

I walked over to Jake and held his hand "I have a fiancé" I showed our rings and saw him tense "w-what?" I nodded "I don't know what you think J-Jay but what happened was in the past and I don't want anything to do with it" a tear escaped my eyes but I quickly wiped it away.

I was trying to keep strong but I just felt like breaking "Garam~" he tried to get close to me but I hid behind Jake as I saw pain in his eyes "my name is LEE JIWOO!" I didn't mean to shout but it hurt too much.

Jake turned around and hugged me "shh, babe I'm here, please explain to me so I can help you love" I calmed down in his arms and pulled back to explain "my ex, the one I left behind. It's Jay" he turned and his eyes widened "hyung?!?!"

HYUNG?!?!? HIS BROTHER??!?! JAY WAS HIS BROTHER!!?!?!?! Damn I just couldn't get away from this family "y-your w-what?" He nodded "Jay Hyung is my older brother, Karina is my Noona" I couldn't take it anymore. It was all getting too much. Ding.

Everyone's attention turned to the door "t-that m-must be M-mijoo, I-I'll go get it" I was about to leave when Jake held my hand "you sure?" I nodded wanting to get away from Jays piercing gaze, he wiped away my tears and pecked my forehead before letting me leave.

I opened the door and smiled at my two friends as Bahiyyih handed Mijoo to me "hey baby did you have fun?" I put on a fake smile for my daughter as she jumped into my arms "yes eomma, uncle Jungwon got me ice cream. It was soo yummy" I giggled at her cuteness and stroked her hair before kissing her cheek.

I looked at my two friends who seemed to share a worried look "you okay Ji?" I nodded at Won and smiled "I'll explain everything tomorrow, thanks for looking after her" they nodded and hugged me before leaving.

I hesitantly walked back to everyone else "eomma where are we?" I smiled to the young clueless girl "we're at uncle Jakes parents house, we're gonna stay here for a while remember?" She smiled and nodded "oh yea" god she's soo precious.

I walked into the dining room where everyone was and as soon as we entered Mijoo jumped out my arms and ran to Jake "uncle Jakey~" she hugged his legs as he chuckled "hey Minnie, did you have fun?" She nodded happily as he picked her up "yap I even drew a picture of you and eomma see" she pulled a picture out of her lil purse and showed Jake.

He smiled and looked over at me as I just tried to focus on the two people I love most and ignore Jay "is this your niece?" I looked up at Mrs Park and shook my head "ah um no she's my um daughter" I smiled awkwardly as they clapped their hands?

They smiled excitedly "ah we're gonna have a granddaughter?" Before I could respond I was interrupted "how old is she?" All attention turned to Jay as his face looked pale "why does that matter she's-" "HOW OLD IS SHE GARAM" that fukin name again 🙄.

"My name is Jiwoo" I glared at him "whatever, how old is she?" We both were having a glaring contest but was interrupted when Mijoo pulled on my shirt "eomma isn't that the guy from the pictures you show me? Appa?" My eyes widened and I looked up to see Jay equally as surprised.

I chuckled nervously and crouched down to her height "ah no baby you must be confused that's your uncle Jay not appa, appa is still doing some work" I ruffled her hair as she pouted "when's appa gonna come back from work?" I smiled weakly and pressed a kiss to the top of her head "soon baby soon" she nodded while yawning as I picked her up.

"Can I put Mijoo to bed? It's quite late for her" I looked at Jakes parents who still seemed a bit shocked but smiled "yes of course dear follow me" I was about to follow Mrs Park when Jay pulled me back "your not leaving without explaining" he looked at me stern making me scoff.

I turned to face him "fine!" I walked up to Jake and carefully put Mijoo in his arms "can you put her to bed? I'll come to you after I deal with your dick of a brother" he nodded and pecked my lips before leaving.

I looked at Heeseung and Karina as my brother pulled me into a short hug "you sure you wanna do this on your own?" I smiled at him and nodded as he sighed before he ruffled my hair "good luck then lil ham" I giggled as he left with Karina who gave me a fighting.

I looked back at Jay to see him pissed out of his mind I mean it's been 4 years has he not come to terms with everything?

"What do you want? My fiancé is waiting for me" he gritted his teeth "stop calling him your fiancé" I scoffed "why? Jealous? Shoulda thought about that before you fuked me over" he rolled his eyes.

"We can deal with that later but Mijoo. How old is she?" I sighed knowing he'd find out soon enough "she's three" "fuk Garam" "Jiwoo" why can't he just say my name?

"Fine JIWOO answer me this and don't lie" I waited for him to continue "is Mijoo my child?" I sighed and looked down "yes" he threw a glass at the wall making me flinch.

He looked at me his eyes screaming anger "you kept my own daughter away from me?!?!" I nodded emotionless "HOW COULD YOU?!? SHE WAS-" "I HAD TO" I crumbled to the ground my body not being able to to take anymore.

Tears ran down my cheeks uncontrollably "I-I h-had to, for her safety" he stood there frozen but before he could open his mouth I was pulled off the floor and into someone's arms. Jake.

I sniffled leaning into his warmth "I'm here, I think you should get some rest" I nodded weakly as he led me out the room while glaring at a teary Jay.

YOIIIIII SADGE
VOTE IF U FEEL BAD FOR JAY