Rising rose 🥀

Jiwoo POV
It's been a week since me and Jays little 'incident' and I've been avoiding him like FUUUUUUUUK even works been awkward and I think Taesan has realised.

I was currently in my office trying to figure out anything I can about rising rose when something popped up "I GOT IT" I saved the file to my phone and rushed over to Taesan and Jay "I've got the coordinates for Rising rose base" they both jumped up excitedly as Taesan picked up his keys "let's go catch these bastards."

Taesan drove us to the location "okay here's the plan, me and Jay will make sure its actually rising rose and then ask for a meeting with their leader. Once we get hard evidence Taesan will call for backup and we'll bring those fukers down got it" they both nodded as I pulled out two outfits as I threw one at Jay "get changed..........

 Once we get hard evidence Taesan will call for backup and we'll bring those fukers down got it" they both nodded as I pulled out two outfits as I threw one at Jay "get changed

I got out the car to find Jay looking hot asf..........

I gulped and looked towards Taesan "here's the ear ins" he handed us both ear pieces "I will be able to hear everything and recoded it as evidence" I nodded already used to this

I put my gun into my thigh holster and placed my sunglasses on "ready?" Jay nodded as we walked towards the hidden building, I knocked on and this hella built dude opened it "what you want?" Friendly 🙄.

"I want a meeting with the boss" he shook his head "you have to book an appointment" I took my sunglasses off "I wasn't asking" he folded his arms in amusement "you do know Mafia boss Park right?" His eyes widened as he looked at Jay and nodded "okay then" he stepped aside letting us in.

Jay was quite surprised but I payed not attention as I looked around this thugish bar "this way" I nodded and followed as we were in front of this desk "no weapons" I nodded and threw my gun from my pocket as did Jay was about to walk when the bulky dude stopped me.

"I need to tap you down" I rolled my eyes "do what you must" he smirked and started to pat me down in a sexual manner but it didn't bother me, this was just work.

He got to my thigh and lifted it as he crept his finger up to my thigh holster "there it is" he grinned and pulled out the gun before letting go "you can go now" I nodded and walked behind him.

Jay stood next to me "I didn't like that" I rolled my eyes "stop being sensitive" he was taken aback I mean god he did this shit for a living why was he soo sensitive gosh.

We arrived at an office and he knocked "enter" he opened the door for us as we walked in "ah Mr Park lovely to meet you, I'm Choi Hyunsuk" he shook Jays hand thrilled and the turned to me "and who might you be miss?" He kissed my hand as I smiled "taken" Jay 🤦‍♀️.

Jay glared at Choi who let go of my hand and smiled "ah I see I apologise Miss Park" I smiled "it's no problem, you can call me Jeemin" he smiled and signalled for the seats "sit sit, let's talk" we both sat as Choi sat opposite.

"Before we begin you should teach your men to keep their hands to themselves, I didn't like Mr bulky touching what's mine" Jesus men will be men 🤷‍♀️.

Choi smiled "ah I apologise I will teach him a lesson after but anyways what can I do for you?" Jay sat back like he owned the place, god this really was his scene.

"I need you to kill someone" Choi looked taken aback "but your powerful enough why'd you need my help?" Jay smirked and looked at Choi "I don't want the person to know it was me, I want them to think I don't care of them and know how little they mean to me before they draw their last breath" Choi smirked and nodded.

"We'll I'd love to have a partnership with THE Park Jay, it's done" I smirked waiting for the police to burst in in 3, 2, 1 "POLICE HANDS UP" Choi was taken aback "w-what?" We all put our hands up as we were handcuffed.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Park Yuna and many others" Choi was stressed af, to make it all believable me and Jay were handcuffed as well and dragged to Taesan.

I was uncuffed but Jay was not "uncuff him" the officer looked at Taesan and so did I "um Ji he's Park Jay we can't let him go" I scoffed "omg we lied, if he was the real Park Jay I would've brought him in long ago but I've met Park Jay and this isn't him" Taesan looked hesitant but signalled for the officer to let Jay go "I'm trusting you Ji" he shouldn't.

Jay massaged his wrists and looked at Taesan disgusted "thanks a lot mate" Jay pushed past Taesan who stood feeling guilty "he'll come round" Tae smiled weakly as I left to go to Jay.

He was smoking when I found him, I tapped his should and he turned while blowing out smoke making me cough "oh shit sorry Ji" I waved away the smoke and shook my head "you okay?" He shrugged.

"I could've been caught there Ji, that was too risky" I sighed and held his hand "I'm sorry Jay but it was the only way we'd been let in, plus now we've gotten justice for an innocent soul doesn't that make you feel relieved?" he smiled softly and nodded "let's go home" I nodded as we got in the car.

YOIIIII JAY LOOKS HAWT AS A MAFIA THO 😭😭
VOTE IF U WANNA BE JAYS MAFIA GF