The worst day of my life 🙅‍♀️

Jiwoo POV
I was woken up early by one of Jihoon maids and they started to get me ready for my wedding with the devil, they did my hair and makeup before helping me into the wedding dress.......

Jiwoo POVI was woken up early by one of Jihoon maids and they started to get me ready for my wedding with the devil, they did my hair and makeup before helping me into the wedding dress

It was soo over the top and slutty obviously Jihoons style 🙄 well anyways I was left alone in my room staring into nothingness feeling completely empty.

They'd taken Mijoo to get her ready separately making any escape plan I had fly out the window, there was a knock on the door "Miss Lee it's time" I nodded at the maid as I followed behind her.

"You really do look stunning miss" I smiled and thanked her but honestly it felt disgusting I mean ever since I fell in love with Jay I always imagined wearing an extravagant dress for him and walking down the isle for him.

We drove to the wedding hall and it only contained a few people I assume are close with Jihoon, as I walked down the isle my eyes widened as I saw my daughter sat crying in a CAGE.

I turned to Jihoon "you put my daughter in a fukin cage?!?" He shrugged "she was being bratty and google says to punish or they'll keep misbehaving" I can not believe this fuker.

I lifted my hand to slap him but he hinted towards Mijoo "now would you really want something to happen to your little girl?" He raised a brow pissing me off.

I put my hand down "your sick" he chuckled and held my hands as he whispered in my ear "I know" I can't believe I'm being forced to marry this monster.

The priest started talking but all I could think of was ways to escape this shit "do you Park Jihoon take Lee Jiwoo as your lawfully wedded wife" he smirked and looked at me "of course I do" blech he's a literal ick.

I rolled my eyes "and do you Lee Jiwoo take Park Jihoon as your lawyfully wedded husband" I clenched my fist as I heard a whimper from my daughter "I'm soo sorry Jay" I suppressed tears "I-I do" I looked down ashamed of myself.

"If nobody objects I now pronounce you husband and-" "I OBJECT" my eyes lit up as I looked to the entrance to find "J-Jay?"

YOIIIII YALL R VERY LAZY READERS
VOTE IF U WANNA OBJECT