Pregnant? 🤰

Garam POV
I was chillin in our room when I heard the front door open so I rushed down to see my boyfriend "JayJay~" I jumped into his arms as he chuckled and hugged me back.

"Really missed me that much?" I giggled and nodded as we pulled away "you left me at school~" I pouted as his eyes widened "oh my god baby I'm soo sorry I forgot are you okay?!?" I giggled at his panicky state.

I pecked his lips "I'm fine, we had a new kid so I made friends with him n he dropped me home" he nodded and smiled "so maybe can we spend some time together tonight" I fiddled with my fingers shyly.

He frowned "I'm sorry baby I have to go back, I only came home to check on you but I promise to make it up tmr" I smiled and nodded "okie" he pecked my forehead before leaving again as I waved him off.

I walked back inside but held onto the wall as I felt weird, I widen my eyes as I bolted upstairs and to the bathroom where I threw up "shit" I sat on the bathroom floor, this isn't a one time thing it's been happening for the last week.

I ran my hand through my hair as I called Sunoo and Bahiyyih "hey guys um can you come over and bring some pregnancy tests?" They both understood immediately and without questioning further agreed.

I sat in my bedroom waiting when I heard the bell go "oh my god my baby are you okay" they both pulled me into a hug making me feel safe.

We went up to my room "you know how to take the test?" I nodded at Sunoo "I had to when I was with my dad" they both smiled softly and hugged me "it's gonna be okay" Sunoo stroked my hair as I broke down in their arms.

I pulled away "thanks" they smiled as I took the test and walked into the bathroom, I took a deep breath before taking the test I mean I'm not scared I'm just a bit worried for Jays reaction but the idea of having a kid with him is soo exciting.

A few minutes later I walked out with a frown "what what is it?" Bahiyyih ran up to me as I looked up and grinned showing the pregnancy test "IM PREGNANT" they both squealed.

"Oh my god Jays gonna be soo happy" I smiled at Sunoo "okay let's get rid of the tests, I wanna surprise him but not yet" they both nodded and helped me clear up. I'm pregnant EISHHHHH.

YOIIIII JAY AND GARAM GONNA HAVE A KID OOH 😏
VOTE IF U WANT SUNOO AND BAHIYYIH AS UR BESTIES