Stay by me 🫶

Garam POV
I woke up in Jays shirt as I rolled over to see the beauty next to me, I touched his hair as I stared in awe "enjoying urself there?" I pulled back shocked but he just grabbed my waist and pulled me closer "you scared meee" I hid my face in his chest as he chuckled.

He rested his chin on the top of my head as I played with the bottom of his shirt "what ya wanna do today princess?" I shrugged my shoulders as he pulled my chin to look at him and pecked my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled "can we just spend the day together? Just me and you" he smiled and nodded as he rubbed his nose against mine "sure princess" I giggled as we continued snuggling for another hour until I finally got up.

I walked towards the shower but was stopped when I felt two large arms wrap around my waist "waeeee~" he smiled against my neck as he pulled me closer so his chest was touching my back "let's shower together" EHHHHHHHHH my face turned red as I tried to escape his grasp but obvs failed.

"Jay-ah~" he turned me to face him "wae?" I shook my head and looked down shyly "isn't that yk scandalous" he shook his head and furrowed his brows as he made me look at him "your my girlfriend if I wanna be dirty with you I can" he puffed his chest proud while I just shook my head 🤦‍♀️.

We ended up showering together and I rushed out with only a towel on as he chased after me "stop running away strawberry" I groaned as I turned around to look as his sexy man abs, there was only a towel around his waist while water droplets covered his luxurious body WITH WET HAIR SUDBJSSIJDSJ.

"Garam?" I shook my head and looked at him "what?" He tried walking over to me but I hid behind a shelf "yah Lee Garam get out here" I shook my head and peaked over "no stay away from me you horny monster" he sighed while walking over to me slowly.

Okay to explain what's happening I basically called his dick sexy in the shower and he hardened and now he won't leave me aloneeeeeeeeee "you did this to me now YOU deal with it" I shook my head as he closed the gap between us.

He started to fiddle with the top of my towel and yanked it off as his eyes glowed while staring at my body "PARK JAY YOU SHAMELESS MAN HOE" I snatched the towel and my petty ass obvs pulled his towel off leaving him wide eyed.

I stuck my tongue and and escaped his grasp as I grabbed my clothes and dashed to the bathroom, I started giggling to myself when I heard him complaining at the door but it's what he deserved so eh 🤷‍♀️.

I looked at the bag Jay gave me for clothes and saw this cute onesie thing so I hurried to get changed with a huge smile on my face, I left the bathroom to see Jay wearing a matching ver of my outfit. Us...........

I smiled and walked over to him as I slapped his ass "hey sexy" he turned around and pouted at me "I hate you burn in hell" I started laughing as he continued tidying the bed

I smiled to myself at his adorable fukin pout and wrapped my arms around his waist "okay I'm sorry JayJay I'll make it up to you hm?" He turned around STILL with that cute ass frown "how?" I smiled and pulled him down to my height "how about we eat breaky and then make out on the couch, sound good?" His smiled flipped into grin as he held my waist.

He brought his face so his lips were brushing mine "I would love that princess" I smirked as I pulled back and skipped to the kitchen, I heard him chuckle and quickly follow.

He opened the fridge and started taking a lot of fod out "you cook?" He hmed as my body started heating up while watching him bake DAMN WAS THIS SEXY "well isn't that hot?" I smirked as he turned around and grinned.

He walked up to me and pecked my lips "is it?" I nodded as I bit my lip making his grin turn to a smirk "well this all belongs to you princess" I giggled as he went back to cooking.

Soon enough he was done as he told me to sit at the dining table as I waited for him, he came in with these majestic ass pancakes making me completely forget my boyfie and fall in love again.

He sat down opposite me and smiled proudly "wow babe this is amazing" I saw his cheeks flush making me smile as he signalled for us to start eating.

TIMESKIP
We finished eating while just talking about Stoopid shit yk as one does and obviously Jay being the overly caring idiot he forced me to sit on the couch while he washed the dishes.

I started to scroll through Netflix when I saw Zombie verse pop up and being absolutely obsessed with Jonathan's show I clicked on it and called for Jay.

"What'd ya pick?" He sat next to me and snuggled under the blanket "zombie verse it has Jonathan, his sister and Tsuki from Billlie so why not" he smiled and pecked my lips "okie princess."

Only ten minutes into the episode and Jay screamed at the zombie part, I paused and looked at him "wtf Jay?" He smiled awkwardly "nothing I just wasn't ready for it" he tried to look all intimidating but it just made me laugh.

I played it again and he started to grab on the blanket, I smiled to myself and held his hand "you wanna watch something else?" He shook his head and rested it on my shoulder "it's fine as long as you don't leave me" I giggled and played the show again.

Half way through ep 5 I looked up at Jays focused face and smiled, he looked down at me confused "you okay?" I nodded as I snuggled my head in his chest "Jay can you promise me something."

He paused the tv and nodded as he turned to me "anything princess" I smiled and sat up "can you promise to never hurt me, to never leave my side? I've lost too many people I can't risk loosing you" my eyes started tearing up.

He smiled and nodded as he pushed my head into his chest while he stroked my back "I will always be here for you strawberry, I promise to protect you and never let you down" I crumbled in his arms as my as my only thought was, will he really protect me?

YOIIIIIII IK SLOW UPDATES SOS IM JUST BUSY WITH SCHOOL
VOTE IF U IN LOVE WITH JAYS SEXY MAN COOKING SKILLS. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF JAY, SKETCHY YES OR NO?