Letting you go 💟

Chaeyeon POV
I woke up to find myself alone in bed "Jake?" I furrowed my brows as I got up and was about to search the house when I found a note on the bedside table.....

Hey beautiful hope you slept well, we need to talk so meet me at ***** park love ya ^^
- Jake

Why does he wanna talk? Did I do something wrong? Ah I'm prolly just stressing it anyways I went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready to meet Jake........

I got into my car and drove towards the park while blasting Le sserafim 'fearless' (Garam 🔛🔝) anyways when I got to the park I jumped out and casually wandered the park trying to find Jake

When I got to the lake I saw a slim figure watching the water, I smiled to myself before placing my hands in front of his eyes "guess who~" he chuckled as he turned around and held my hands but his smile was different. It looked sad.

I tilted my head "are you okay Jakey?" He smiled and moved his hand to hold my cheek "your soo pretty" he mumbled why's he soo depressed? "Jakey what's wrong" he smiled and shook his head "let's sit" he led me to a bench as we sat in silence.

He held my hand and looked at me "I heard you that morning" what morning- oh shit "oh" he smiled and shook his head "I'm not angry just a bit hurt but it's understandable, your in love with Jay and I can learn to accept that" "Jake-" he squeezed my hand as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Don't cry it's alright, I'm happy for you and I hope hyung makes you happier than I ever could" oh Jake, he smiled softly as I noticed him trying to hold back tears "you don't have to hold back Jakey" he sniffled as I pulled him into my arms.

I stroked his back "it's alright Jake, you make me happy and I love to be around but I'm soo soo sorry" he looked up at me with a weak smile as he wiped my tears "it's not your fault love, Cupid works in magical ways" I let out a chuckle at his words and smiled "your fukin perfect Jake" he smiled shyly as we stood up.

"I'm letting you go now, go live your life with Jay and I really wish you the best but if you ever need anything I'll always be around" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hugged my waist "thank you Jakey, you really deserve better" we pulled away and my eyes drifted to my ring.

I smiled and pulled off the ring "guess you'd want this back" I handed him the ring as he smiled "it'll find its way back to you" now these Park boys really confuse me "now go, be with Jay" I smiled and turned to leave but "one last thing" I pulled him down and attached our lips.

He seemed quite surprised but returned the kiss with a smile on his lips, we soon pulled away and smiled "go get your man" he ruffled my hair as I giggled and ran to my car. This was it. I'm getting Jay back.

YOIIIIIII YALL LIKE THAT?
VOTE FOR JAYWOO ENDGAME