Pabo 🤦‍♀️

Jiwoo POV
Taesan parked up outside Kim Woonhans house "okay so we knock and if no response Jay will break the door open, if we catch him trying to run or anything don't hesitate to chase" the other two nodded "okay let's go" we got out the car and walked towards the apartments.

I knocked on apartment No 21 and waited for a response "Mr Kim?" I knocked harder waiting when a middle aged man opened the door "hello?" I bowed politely.

"Good morning Mr Kim were part of the police here to discuss the murder of your girlfriend, Park Yuna" he made an 'o' with his mouth but I noticed his body tense "one minute I'll be back" I smiled politely and waited still feeling suspicious.

The three of us waited when all of a sudden he swung the door open and sprayed pepper spray in our eyes but luckily I covered my eyes in time cuz yk I got da brain cell 😁 "AISH THIS BASTARD" Jay yelled while I quickly ran after him "he's getting away."

All three of us started chasing him down the stairs "why soo many fukin stairs" I could tell Jay was annoyed but we had a job, as soon as he got to the ground floor he started running like a maniac.

"MR KIM STOP OR ELSE YOULL BE IN A LOT MORE SHIT" he continued running while looking at us over his shoulder "LEAVE ME ALONE BITCH" oh now he's fuked up.

We got to an alleyway "Taesan get the car and corner him off" he nodded and ran as I looked at Jay "let's catch this idiot" I smiled at Jay and nodded as we started chasing him again.

We were catching up to him making him curse even more "FUK OFF" he threw a trash can on the floor hoping it would slow us down but I jumped over without hesitation.

I could tell Jay was running out of breath but we were almost at the end of the alleyway and Taesan should stop him "fuk how you still running soo fast" he looked like he was ready to collapse but I showed no sign of stopping "I've been doing this shit for years now hurry the fuk up" he nodded.

We got to the end of the alleyway and Taesan wasn't there "fuk Taesan where are you" I mumbled to myself but right on time he swerved and blocked the exit "HELLO MOTHERFUKERS" he put half his body out the window making me chuckle as I pulled out my gun "Mr Kim Woonhan we're taking you to the station" he kept cursing as I put the cuffs on.

We arrived at the police station and took Mr Kim to the interrogation room "who's gonna interrogate him?" I waited for the other two speak up "I think you and Jay should I'll watch" I nodded and looked at Jay "ready to break this pabo?" He chuckled and nodded.

We walked in and found him cuffed to the table "finally now get me out of this shit!" I ignored him and sat opposite as I opened his file "Kim Woonhan been brought in previously for drug misuse?" He tensed and went silent making me smirk as I threw the file on the table and leaned forward resting my arms on the table.

"So want to tell us why you ran?" He didn't respond to Jay making me tsk "oh well guess you can stay in a jail cell till your ready to speak up, bye Mr Kim" I stood up to leave but he held my hand "okay okay I'll speak" I smirked satisfied and sat back down.

He bit his lip "I'll tell you everything I know but you have to shorten my prison sentence by 5 years" I crossed my arms "I'll take off 2 years" he sighed and nodded "okay" I sat back and waited.

"Me and Yuna have been dating for three years now and she was perfectly fine with me selling drugs before but then she suddenly had this whole change with being a good person and wanted me to stop but I couldn't so" he went silent for a moment as his lip trembled.

"I-I didn't want her to d-die, I thought they'd just mess her up a bit b-but" Jay looked at me concerned but I gave him a look making him understand I got it "s-she was g-getting too much so I called some guys and asked them to deal with her b-but I d-didn't know they'd k-kill her" he broke down in tears "I loved her s-soo m-much I-I" I smiled sympathetically and held his hand trying to calm him down he fuked up but was still only human.

"Mr Kim who are they?" Jay questioned "I don't know who they are but I do have their logo, I-I can draw it" I nodded and handed him a pen and paper from my purse and he started drawing.......

"D-does that h-help?" I smiled and nodded "thank you for your cooperation Mr Kim you'll only spend 6 years in prison, hope you reflect on your mistake" he nodded and cried to himself as me and Jay left

I closed the door and walked to Taesan "so?" I handed him the drawing "rising rose gang, they're hit men I've heard of them before but we haven't caught anyone from their organisation" he handed me back the paper and nodded "what a crap name" I looked at Jay nodded "tell me about it, it's not scary at ALL" he chuckled as we walked to my office.

"Okay so tomorrow we'll spend the whole day searching for leads to the gang and Taesan will try and get anymore information out of Mr Kim" they nodded as I picked up my bag "see ya tomorrow Tae" I hugged him before walking out with Jay "see ya at home" he nodded as we parted ways.

YOIIIII RIP PARK YUNA
VOTE IF U LOVE TAESAN I MEAN WHO DOESNT