Don't touch whats mine 🔪

Jiwoo POV
My eyes sparkled as I watched my boyfriend storm in with Sunghoon and Jungwon by his side and a buncha guys with guns following behind.

I pulled away from Jihoon and ran to Mijoo in the cage "oh my baby" tears flowed down my cheeks as I watched my poor daughter trembling in the cage.

I stood up and punched the guy who was watching her before taking the keys and getting my daughter out of that fukin cage "eomma!" She ran into my arms as I hugged her shivering body.

"Shhhh appas here to save us" I picked her up and looked to see Jihoon standing with his arms up and two of Jays men on each side "oh my angels" Jay ran to us and hugged the both of us.

We pulled away and he caressed our cheeks "I'm soo soo sorry" I smiled as I pecked his lips "your here now, that's all that matters" he smiled weakly and nodded before turning to the psychotic bastard.

Jay pulled out his gun and aimed it at Jihoon "you kidnap my girlfriend and made her leave me for three years with my child THEN you come back after years and take away the two things I love most in this world and not only do you try and marry MY girlfriend but you put my fukin daughter in a CAGE?!? You don't deserve to live" Jay looked at him in utter disgust.

He started laughing......LAUGHING, I looked at Jay confused "and you think you do?" He sat on his knees unbothered by the gun pointed at his head "kill me but don't you ever forget that you turned me into this" Jay looked down ashamed.

"You were my role model hyung, I trusted you but you......you killed my mother" tears started to flow down his cheeks while he spoke with a sarcastic smile "it hurt, loosing the only two people in the world you saw as family but you left didn't even try and explain yourself. Just left."

He pressed the gun to his forehead "so do it, you know you and your family will only have peace if I'm dead so do it. Kill me hyung" Jay dropped the gun and kneeled down to Jihoons height "w-what are you doing?! SHOOT ME" he'd lost it.

"I'm not gonna kill you Jihoon, your obviously hurting and it's time to get the help you need" Jay signalled for his men to take him outside, he turned and smiled at me as he intertwined our hands leading us outside.

We got in the car and Mijoo had already fallen asleep from exhaustion "where are they taking Jihoon?" he looked at me and smiled before pulling me into his arms "they're gonna take him to a mental institution to get him the help he needs" I smiled and leaned into his warmth.

He held my hand "I'm also giving up the mafia shit, I wanna grow a family with you" my eyes started to tear up "really?!" He nodded as he pressed his lips on my cheek "really" I hugged him. Everything is finally falling into place.

YOIIII ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPS LEFT
VOTE IF U WANNA HUG JAY