First Encounter... (Chapter 1)

Fleetway at the time was burning some buildings down, Killing mobians, ya know, normal Fleetway stuff. After he was done with that, he flew up trying to get a good view of the area, so je could find a good place to kill things or someones. Bu the time he was done with all that, he was covered in bloos and walking back home, As he did that, he saw this dark azur-ish colored hedgehog, lying on the floor, with blood and scars covering him, he scanned the hedghog slightly,He generally thought thw other was cute, but he didnt even know the hedghog, so he shook those thoughts, He picked him up and carrying the other with him soon after, He got home about 4:30, getting an first aid kit, bandaging the hedghog up, And leavinf him to rest. A couple hours had passed, when the other woke up, shaken because he didnt know where he generally was,  He got up roaming the house, Eventually spotting Fleetway. He walked up to him staring and not doing anything, mainly because he was too tall, but also because he had no intention to hurt him, and he saved him so, the least he could do is be grateful.

Exe: "Um...Hello..?"
Fleetway: "Oh hey, your awake."
Fleetway: "What happened to ya?"
Exe: "I dont remember much, so i don't know honestly."
Fleetway: "Well uh..Can i get your name..?"
Exe: "Its Exe, whats yours?"
Fleetway: "Fleetway, but you can call me Fleetz for short."
Fleetway: "Do you have a home?, If not, you can stay here, i get pretty lonely at times so, stay as long as you like."
Exe: "Oh, Uhm, thanks i suppose.."
Fleetway: "Your room will be at the left at the top of the stairs."
Exe: "Well, alright."

And with that Exe went up to his room, and was in awe at how big it was, He knew the house was big but, the room felt bigger, he plopped down on the bed feeling comfy, and eventually falling asleep.

344 WORDS, Less than the first time, but it makes more sense to me now :>