👁️Eye Transformation👁️(Chapter 8)

The Next day, Exe woke up to find something.. Unusual..As he went to the  bathroom, he was shocked as his eyes looked like fleetway's, but except his sclera was black. He screamed, as Fleetway ran upstairs to him, thinking something bad happened.

Fleetway: "What!?"
Exe: "My eyes..."
Fleetway: "Is that really something to scream about..?"
Exe: "Maybe not..But it scared me.."
Fleetway: "I mean, its not really a bad thing..Its makes you look cuter anyways!"
Exe: "Shut Up..."
Fleetway: "Heh.."

Exe walked away, going to make some breakfast, he wanted something different for a change, so he just did some noodlez.

Fleetway: "Dont forget to make some for meee~.."
Exe: "You can cook for yourself cant you?"
Fleetway: "Yes...But your a better cook than me.."
Exe: "So what?, Just learn to be as good as me.. problem solved."
Fleetway: "Key word here: learn, i have to learn it you dumbass.."
Exe: "Well, what you want me to do..teach you..?"
Fleetway: "Mhm.."
Exe: "Absolutely not..."

By the time the two finished arguing the noodles had finished, Exe put in the seasoning packet and stirred it. Before he served it for himself, he tasted it, and that shit was like a volcano burning up.

Exe: "AH- FUCK-"
Fleetway: "What!?"
Exe: "It burned my fucking tougue.."

As exe said that, Fleetway stuck hiw tongue into his mouth to cool it down. Exe was suprised by this but he didn't exactly mind because his tongue waaaaas burning.

Exe: "Ah...Thank you I guess.that feels better.."
Fleetway: "Yep, your welcome.."

Fleetway couldn't help but stare at the other's body.. Exe had all the curves Fleetway wanted for his so called "love of his life". he was very skinny, but like in a sexy way. Fleetway also thought he looked good in tight clothing. I mean ofcourse..Fleetway is a sucker for sexy boys in tight clothing. Exe soon noticed his zoning out, And tapped him----got no response-----tapped him again-----got no response. He slapped the other getting his attention.

Fleetway: "Ah...Fuck!"
He said in pain, as a little blood run down the side of his mouth.
Fleetway: "You slap hard..."
Exe: "Oops.."

The two stared at eachother awkwardly, having nothing to say, Exe left soon after to be by himself, he knew he was going to stare at the ceiling as usual, so he just went to sleep. By the time he woke up it was around 4-4:30 PM.
He got up yawning, looking for fleetway, when hw got down stairs, he apparently had someone over. (Lets say its scourge because..I dont know who he would have over).
Fleetway: "Oh here he comes.."
Scourge: "Heh...He's pretty short.."
Fleetway: "No shit, tell me about it."
Exe: "Did yall forget im here..?"
Fleetway; "Uhm...Maybe?"
Scourge; "Your kinda cute..<3"

Scourge slowly walked up to Exe, taking him by the hand, And ofcourse..fleetway suddenly got defensive pushing him away, clenching his fists.

Scourge: "Ow..!, What gives!?"
Fleetway: "Dont touch him.."
Scourge: "Jealous much..?"
Fleetway: "Im not Jealous, just dont touch him."
Exe: "Its okay fleetway.. <3"
Exe hugged him from behind, assuring him to not be jealous. The other smiled back, but stopped smiling as he looked back at scourge.

END OF CHAPTER 550 WORDS, sorry i havent posted in a while, my grandma just died last night to lung failure or something related in that order..