Late Night's Makeout ❤️ (Chapter 5)

Warning!!:This story includes kissing and other kinda 13+ other stuff.

Exe and fleetway were watching a romantic movie, Exe was feeling his anxiousness growing at a rapid paste due to fleetway kinda getting touchy with his thighs and hips.

Exe: "Would you stop...please.."
Fleetway: "Aw..why?..

Exe pushed fleetway away, but fleetway would just keep getting closer and doing the same thing over and over again.
Eventually Exe reached his breaking point and kicked fleetway in his..hmmm how should i say this....Balls.

Fleetway: "Ah!, You fucking bitch!"
Fleetway groaned as Exe just looked at him in silence and rolled his eyes.

Exe; "Thats what you fucking get, i told you to stop and your dumbass wont listen.
Exe walked off leaving fleetway pain. Exe eventually got to his room and just flopped down on his bed listening to the sound if his fan and staring at the ceiling. he eventually picked up his phone and scrolled through tiktok on his for you page.

On fleetway's point of view, he stumbled to the bathroom and just layed on floor.
Fleetway: "Fucking bitch..."
Fleetway was annoyed by what Exe he did, He eventually got over it though.
A couple hours later,when he recovered from the kick, he went up to Exe's room,Exe wasnt in the mood for the shit he thought he was about to do.

Exe:"What the fuck could you possibly want now.."
Fleetway;"Well, uhm...Im sorry for touching you without your consent."
Exe:"Its okay i guess.."
Fleetway;"Has anyone told you your thighs are...Thick?"
Exe:"W-what?!"
Fleetway:"You heard me."
Exe:"Well, No..?"
Fleetway:"Well, i just wanted you to know that..Darling."
Exe:"Dont call me that ever again"

Fleetway's eyes darted to a book on Exe's bed and grabbed it.

Fleetway:"What's this..?"
Exe was shocked, and tried to grab it from him but fleetway is like 4-5 inches taller than him.

Exe:"GIVE IT BACK!-"
Fleetway:"Hmm...No, lets see what in it."

The book page reads: Day 5, fleetway was trying to touch me.. inappropriately, honestly i kinda liked it.. dont judge me he's hot, i like tall guys and he's the perfect height for me.

Fleetway:"Y-you liked it..and you think im hot..?"
Exe:''U-uhm... i-"

Fleetway Immediately grabbed Exe by his hips, pushing him against the wall.
Exe:"What are you-"

Fleetway started to kiss Exe roughly,Eventually, Exe started to feel something wet on his lips, then he felt fleetway's tongue venture through his mouth, making Exe make a moan-ish Mh~ sound.
That sound was like pleasure to Fleetway's ears. The two broke their kiss eventually for air. Fleetway wiped the saliva that he shared with Exe from his mouth. Fleetway started to go closer to Exe's neck. Then  he bit Exe's neck giving him a hickey. By the time fleetway was done, Exe's neck was a like a slightly painful bruise. The two stared into eachothers eye's smiling.

Exe:"Heh, your good at that."
Fleetway:"Thanks darking"
Fleetway:"Can i sleep with ya?"
Exe:"Hmm...I dont know...~"
Fleetway:"Oh cmon..!"
Exe:"Fine, just this once"
Fleetway:"I knew you couldnt resist me".
Exe:"Shut the fuck up"

Exe hopped of fleetway's lap and went to go take a bath. When he was done he smelled like roses----- his favorite flower.

Fleetway:"Damn, you smell good."
Exe:"Thanks handsome".
Fleetway;"Your welcome darling"

The two were like to lovers that didnt know they loved eachother yet.

Exe grabbed some long socks up to his thighs, since his legs get cold easily, the socks can easily be seen that they were to small for this thighs and were squeezing them.

Fleetway:"Cant you see those socks are too tight for your thighs?"
Exe:"Yep, but honestly i dont care."
Exe:"Anyways, ready to go to bed yet?
Fleetway:"Mhm.."

The two snuggled close, Exe was laying on his side and fleetway snuggled into his chest. In just a couple of minutes the two drifted of into their lovely night's rest.

END OF CHAPTER!! PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR A WOPPING 700 WORDS 👏👏👏.
These two are getting in more of a touchy relationship.