Drunk S3x (Chapter 12)

(Warning: LEMONNNNN 👌👈👌👈💦🥴🥵, Cringe 😃😭😭😭)

Exe woke up, rubbing his tired eyes as he slowly got out of bed, walking to the front door, going on the porch, he opened the mail to find.. an invitation to a party? It turns out they had to get there by 5:30 PM, It wwas currently 7:57 AM, they got time. He walked back inside putting the letter on the table. He made some breakfast for himself and Fleetway, The other sleeping hedgehog woke up soon after, going down stairs greeting Exe. He had set the breakfast on the table, smiling at the other. Fleetway smiled back gratefully, as he had someone that was a bettee cook than him to cook him better food.

Exe: "Ya know, Something came in the mail this morning, we got invited to a party by a friend of mine".
Fleetway: "Oh really? What time we gotta get there?"
Exe: "5:30 PM".
Fleetway: "Oh, We have time, its only 8:09".
Exe: "Yep, I know"..

The silence only grew louder and louder as the two finished their breakfast. Fleetway wanted to play Uno, Lets just say that Fleetway isnt that good at Uno and Exe won. Exe went upstairs to his room, as the other followed closely behind. Exe didnt know why he was following, but he let him come inti his room. Fleetway just layed on Exe's chest, staring at him the entire time, the other tried to ignore it, but he just couldnt, it made him uncomfortable.

Exe: "Would you please stop looking st me..? its making me uncomfortable.."
Fleetway: "I was looking..? Oh, my bad, i was spacing out.."
Exe: "Its.. okay.."

Fleetway fell back asleep soon after the interaction, Exe looked down at the other, smiling slightly, kissing his forehead delightfully.
By the time Fleetway woke up, it was about 4:30, they only had an hour to get dressed! Exe had already been dressed, he tried to wake the other up, bit his lazy ass wont get up. Fleetway got dressed quickly either way, the two left at 5:00, and got there by 5:39. Exe had set off being surrounded by some girls and his friends. Fleetway on the other hand, was just chillin around talking to some other people, He had taken one shot by now, didnt have much effect, but little did he know he would get 34 more shots after that. Exe went over to Fleetway, kinda drunk, Fleetway was mostly just as drunk as him, The two drank, until they stumbled into a room together, Fleetway was mostly still aware of where he was, and still ij control of himself, Exe was far from there.
Exe: "Ouuuh...Fleetsy...You make me so horny..."
Fleetway: "Oh, is that so?"

He pinned Exe's arms to the wall as he kissed him roughly, The other moaned, the two soon broke their kiss for air as they panted heavily. Fleetway would soon begin to give Exe hickies all over his body, The other's skin looked like bruises from abuse more than hickies. The two would begin making out again, as Fleetway would squeeze Exe's ass with his hand. The other flinched, but didnt stop him. Fleetway would break the kiss and make Exe go on his knees. He pulled down his pants, revealing his 🍆,  Exe stared at "it" for a bit then did his thing. (Yk what i mean) Minutes later, Fleetway tossed Exe on the bed and made him arch his back. He grabbed Exe's hips and thrusted in him at a slow paste at first. Then, he began to pick up the paste, Earning some moans of pleasure from Exe, Exe grab the bed sheets and buried his face in his pillow as tears flowed down his cheeks from the pain. Fleetway thrusted faster and faster with the closer and closer he got to his climax. Exe was a whimpering and moaning mess at this point, Exe came on himself and Fleetway as Fleetway came inside of him. They both flopped down on the bed cuddling with eachother.

Fleetway: "So, How does it feel?"
Exe: "Pretty good.. but painful at the same time"
Fleetway: "I love you ya know?"
Exe: "I love you too <3"

The both cuddles eachother as Exe kissed Fleetway's forehead and they both fell asleep.

End Of Story
789 Words In Total
I Cringed alot 🥲
Thank me bbg's 💅✨